Font of Power not buffing HPs?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Feylone, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Feylone Active Member

So, as the title says, my Font of Power won't boost my HP, but does boost my potency. Did a /petition, tried everything they said and they were still confused. They passed it up the chain and had me do a /bug. Now my wife has no problems with it. Anyone else having probs like this?
  2. Porrum Member

Do you have points in Enhanced Vigor? (The Prestige AA that grants HP based on your Potency, 2nd tab over) If you do and it's not working, you might try re-committing your AA profile to make sure it's turned on.
    Xianthia likes this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I found that too, It didn't change my hp but did change my pot. But doing the actual zone it didn't seem to have any problems so I think it took affect it just didn't change the numbers. I did the same thing too I tried recasting it and still the same thing. But like I said doing the actual zone I think it worked as intended.
  4. Feylone Active Member

Was working before. No change to the AA tree and all of a sudden stopped bugging the HP. My wife's buffs on her, and she doesn't have that on her toons. Just all of a sudden no HP gain, only pot.