Focused Feedback - PvP

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Caith, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exur Well-Known Member

Phase 1: Collect Underpants (feedback)
    Phase 2: ?
    Phase 3: Profit

I'm not sure about Phase 3, but Phase 2 is spot on.

You all should expect nothing until "Phase 2" is over... this same song and dance happens every year, so at best you should hope for a late Feb or mid March update. That was neat when Kander was posting here, if only for a short stay.
  2. Maddest Active Member

Dont most healers have two specs sora. /shrug. Every healer I played had to maintain heals when heals were needed. Group ward solo target, group reactive solo target, group hot solo target. Difference is a druid cast time feels more like a ca compared to plate n chain heals.

No idea what you thought needed responded to. Everything you've claimed was disingenuous at the least.
  3. Maddest Active Member

P.S. i dont have many parses cuz there just aint that much pvp. Drama was doing a lube n tune for about 2 hours one night to dial in his cast order so I know what he is pushin. He is pushing 180k hps solo target heals. Sadly fanatical, wardding, lotuskiss, xrays temp all gone all gone. None of last xpacs top parsers actively pvping cept maybe for predaheal and I havent seen him once in overland. So tough to compile data to complete the picture. I know everyone and their cousing rerolled a fury though.
  4. Maddest Active Member

Got some raid pvp. Well kinda was 6 vs 15. Woot! parses dont support that any heal class doing that well tbh. 3 furies top the parse. 7 min fight. not sure why there 4 furies in 1 fight. Only remember 2 gamewide last xpac.
  5. Maddest Active Member

lol, missed it. Fury topped the dps parse as well. Nephew pointed out. kinda roffles considering the tone of this thread. 3 top heals fury top dps fury. kk got it.
  6. Maddest Active Member

7. Roshen Well-Known Member

Closing this thread, and dev is going through these posts. Thank you for your feedback on this topic!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.