Focused Feedback - PvP

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Caith, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liav Well-Known Member

2. Liav Well-Known Member

[IMG]

110m from an Illy.

Look where my Fury is on the parse.

Accept it.
  3. Liav Well-Known Member

Illy is a UTILITY class that is currently doing t1 dps in PvP.

Fury is a HYBRID class that is easily one of the worst group healers and does half the dps of any good dps while healing. While just dpsing, Furies still come far behind any actual dps class.

Guardians are a TANK class that is currently doing t1 dps in PvP.

I can do this all day. It's extremely boring.
  4. Jude Member

It would be good to see priest deathsaves not breaking draconic deathsaves or they are useless anyway.
  5. Jude Member

This is a joke, isn't it? 130-150k is an average dps of geared bards, compare it with 300k+ warlocks' dps, how can you call them "dpsers" after that? Look at dps chart of dirge (or even troub). You will see rune of blasting at first place and maybe dagger storm. This is because it has no dps abilities that strike hard. This is because it's not a dpser, just proc spamer. So it isn't normal to defend illy as a dps class, it is not one. It must not be one.
  6. Creasote Well-Known Member

Please do something to revitalize group pvp on Nagafen and even in the BG Warzone:
    • In the warzone, please have the new adornments drop from killing the Epics. This feature attracted groups in the warzone in the past. Now its just a bunch of solos for the most part.
    • Random adornment drops are fine but perhaps add a feature where you can trade 5 in for the one you want. Add more pvp token boxes for group members when killing epics, one is not enough.
    • Bring back Nagafen WFs in a new and improved fashion. Add a boot afk player option. No flying mounts.
    Class Balancing:
    • Please balance the classes on a 6v6 basis. The above suggestions will assist in the community doing so.
    • Please don't listen to most of the people in this thread regarding class balance on a 1 v 1 basis. Instead stick with game as being balanced on a group basis. Please don't turn this game into a first person shooter game.
    • Bring back utility into the game. Power supply is a great start. Capped stats for gear is another for example casting speed, recovery and reuse.
    Balance of Theer:
    • Change it to something playable.
    Jude likes this.
  7. Jude Member

Regarding Roehn Theer you can change just one thing: let the winning team to win at -80 or probably -100 scores achieved by losing team. It will make matches more dynamic and fast and solve the entire problem.
  8. Milerki New Member

Fury really needs adjusting, I just came back to game other day and I dusted off my Fury I had at start of last XPac and in my old gear with just Experts I am killing people way to easy 1v1, I know this is not a 1v1 game but giving the state of pvp, esp on Naggy since you guys removed WarFields for lvl 95+ it's truly a 1v1 game. All I see in Open world are solos, all I see in Warzones are solos. We don't even have a legit 6v6 BG match. And I love my Fury a lot but this is just easy mode and takes all the fun out of it. Fully geared my toon is gonna be unstoppable. With all the stuff my class has, I won't ever lose a 1v1 and that's just boring to me.

From what I am seeing, Naggy needs some incentive badly for players to leave their instances and or BGs.
    Maybe make the new token drops 100% off named mobs in the open world and contested zones.
    Adjust the dmg prevents on SKs for sure.
    Adjust the dmg from clothie endline.
    Adjust the 100% stun/stifle adorns way down, atleast 50%.
    Fix Zerkers dmg, taunts and deathsaves, atm they are useless.
    Fix Assassins and Swash dmg, atm they are useless, esp Sins.

All I have noticed so far, will post more as I go.
  9. Biotic Member

The only thing SK's need changed is hateful respite, its broken atm and absorbs all damage for its duration and can't be dispelled.
    Stifle/Stun immune adorns should not have been put into the game, remove them completely.
    Zerkers are more than fine right now in regards to dps, taunts and survivability.
    Assassins do need some help, but I'd like to see a fully geared one in action first before we try and get them buffed. Not exactly sure how to fix swashies, seems like they dropped off from last expac quite a bit.
  10. Jude Member

I think this is some kind of mental disorder you write same things from different accounts pretending different people. It was funny but now it's sad.
  11. Maddest Active Member

I could post a parse of a fury doing almost 300k sustained pvp dps but I dont think this is a class balancing thread.

I like anything that would promote overland, or wz, pvp.
  12. Maddest Active Member

Whole groups were having a tough time pushing 300k last xpac. This fury was solo. I aint even mad. I respect him for his ability to play his class to the fullest. Ive only seen one other player push that kind of dps and it was a warlock vs a 6 man group full temped and the fight was over in 40 seconds. I was surprised at the dps and didnt understand that people were even suggesting that furies were balanced. Well, mostly, players that play furies are suggesting that they are balanced. I could see 300k vs players with no gear but it was vs players with some of the best gear presently obtainable. Full pvp/green gem left side and right side selected for highest possible mitigation values. Mitiwut? Iknorite. I think presently the strongest group in pvp would be 5 furies and an sk. Without question this group would be undefeatable pushing possibly 1 million plus dps per second. Even unerfed pve heals would be overwhelmed in short order. We had a running joke last xpac that we were gonna make a 6 man pally group to tie the zerg up for 40 mins. Now the joke is we are gonna make a 6 man fury to burn them all down.
  13. Maddest Active Member

LoL. Baseless. I have a couple parses as well but I dont think this a thread for nerfing classes. If it is I will bother to post parses. They left brigands broke for years. I wasnt expecting much different. A 1v1 wont net you the large parses that a 6v6 would so I stand by my statement that a fury can approach/probably exceed 300k when there are more targets to hit(warlock deeps). I will test later today. Unless you can find a geared fury to volunteer. Guarantee any fury would sandbag as much as possible to disprove. I dont think I have a class can do 100k in a 1v1 sustained for 26 mins let alone one with heals. So in reality you probably just supporting the fact that furies are overly uber atm. Ty
  14. Maddest Active Member

Having a tough time finding a fury to volunteer but I found a necro to 1v1 and his dps was comparable in a 1v1 to a fury. Pretty legit. I broadened it to a 1v6 to see if he could do half the dps a fury can do and sadly the answer was no. I was disappointed. I dont have a horse in this discussion as I dont have a fury nor do I really care if they are op in 1v1. When they start winning 3v1s purely by dps then I notice.
  15. Maddest Active Member

Im gonna have someone that will be honest test it. I dont expect that many people could kill a heals specd fury and a handful can kill a dps specd fury. The fury doing just shy of 300k was solo. I however was not. Like I said. Ive only seen warlocks putting out that kinda sustained dps.
  16. Ehugs New Member

fix heals
  17. Maddest Active Member

I mentioned it to the guild fury and he laughed in my face. Truth. He said a bad fury can do 300k(verifies my parse) and he is going to volunteer to smash it. He been working a lot but expect a parse in the next 2 days.
  18. Jude Member

Fury is good balanced in group pvp, Sora is right. It can't dps well while healing and can't heal well while dpsing. In solo fury's damage is a little too high. This is because overall damage has been increased. That can be adjusted by reducing overall damage, otherwise I don't know how to balance solo fights not breaking group pvp balance.
  19. Maddest Active Member

I did misplace the parse. My parser splits every day and you must never underestimate how lazy I am. I have to open said file in notepad or word and search each days parse. Im far too lazy and I dont really care that much. It just amazes me that furies could claim class balance when its so obviously broken. I wouldnt have even posted if you hadnt gone on and on about it. When I says something its true. The parse exists but rather than spend a half hour combing thru logs that I personally could give two poos about Ill have my guildy smash that furies deeps.Then youll come on here and explain why 400k dps was only because of xyz and the class is in fact balanced(im clairvoyant).

Drama has two specs but Im sure you do too. In one spec he does best pvp heals on the server(approaching 400k hps). In the other he does best dps on the server(over 300k dps against multiple targets:parse inc shortly: prolly 180ish 1v1). 1 class can do both. Balanced? I think not. Fury smashing at pvp heals in group pvp. Fury smashing even warlocks at encounter dps. Legit. Fortunately Drama thinks healers should heal not outdps warlocks so he is going to volunteer his time.

The holy grail for the pvp server would be to let blue servers beta copy a pvper. No muss no fuss and they get to stay in their happy wonderland while still getting their hands dirty in a little fisticuff. I understand dev time is limited and spensive but this would be the single greatest pvp fix of all time. You guys would go down in history as the ones who changed the face of Norath. Your names would be legend. Other than pvp heals I am really enjoying the present pvp dynamic.
    Biotic likes this.
  20. Stylish Active Member

This please. This single change would do more for Nagafen than anything else.
    Jude and Siren like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.