Flying Mount

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sarcas, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

That was kinda spoiled for me. Back .... way way back... in time there was a free temporary flying mount. that was before the leapers existed even.

Edit: I have learned that Freeport cannot be considered typical However, it is the only EQ2 server I have played on. It was F2P to the point where I actually PAID SC to unlock a bag slot. Didn't get a refund, when that got rolled to the regular f2p stuff. /sad
  2. Shankette New Member

If i remember correctly, there's a flying mount questline in Great Divide/Thurgadin; both Adventure and trade skill lines. There is a level requirement for it. (Somewhere between 80 and 90). Provides a Griffin i think.
    Feara and Twyla like this.
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

ugh someone dug up a 7 year old post that I replied to, nothing to see here... :p
    Hartsmith, Xianthia and Taled like this.
  4. Shankette New Member

Sorry about that... not quite sure how I wound up in that thread.
    Dude and Taled like this.
  5. Heresford Active Member

Man! I was about to go on about how much I loved that leaping mount! That was a blast! I think I liked that better than flying. I'm going to pull him out again some time when I don't need the stats.

And the part about Thurgadin is still good advice. If I were leveling up a new toon, I wouldn't skip the experience of earning that first flying mount.
    Feara and Dude like this.
  6. Feara Well-Known Member

It's not really that big of a deal. Sometimes you have to go that far back to get to the good stuff.