flurry question

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Gnomfu, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Gnomfu Active Member

I know flurry works because i've used the necklace with 2.8% chance and seen it hit during combat.

Question is : Does haste still cap to add to flurry or is the only way to get flurry now done via item stats only?
  2. Tetley Member

Haste does not over cap into flurry anymore. Haste and DPS mod both Cap at 300 (125%) with no over cap bonus. Flurry does work but after the KoS expansion there seems very few armor/jewelry/weapon pieces have it. In regards to getting some flurry stat items in TSO they seem fewer then earlier expansions but there are a couple of Hunters items with flurry, Dirge Buff (Battle Cry), some of the TSO raid armor Chest pieces have a Flurry proc and both Assassin and Dirge get some with their Myth's.
    Looking ahead to Mid-content there seems to be some flurry items from both Ward of Elements and Miragul's but I guess we really won't know if they stay that way until Mid-content is released.
  3. Gnomfu Active Member

Thanks for the reply - I did find the answer in the brigand offensive stat thread.

I was just puttering around with haste and now that i know i'm 21 points over softcap i can switch to MA / DPS. I don't have my monk epic yet, so i'm using a 6sec 2h weapon and have it down to 2.8 sec.

I liked see flurry hit for 20-25K, but i will switch to MA / DPS to see how high i can get an autoattack.