Fluff pet monkey

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Momo, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Momo Well-Known Member

Hello all,
    I would so dearly like to have a pet monkey for my Wizzy who lives in Maj'Dul (for outdoors, the house item he has). I cant use the golden monkey petamorph wand, because its combat pets only (why is that, anyway?) There was one for D.I.R.T.Y tokens, that seems to be no option anymore. I wouldnt care if I had to pay for it. Does someone have any other idea, please? Or knows some Dev on whoms door I could scratch so they put a fluff pet monkey in the Marketplace? :rolleyes:
  2. Onci New Member

3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The original monkeys were from \aITEM -829074111 1326632633:a monkey collar\/a which were lagniappe for (pre-)ordering Desert of Flames. You can buy it from the Loyalty Merchant for 15 Loyalty Tokens. You get to choose what color monkey you get (something like brown, black, crimson, gold, silver, white) but preview each before you chose, because the color names are kinda misleading.
  4. Momo Well-Known Member

I thank you both! Ill try for those quest items as soon as he is high enough level, they seem close to what Im looking for. That house item monkey he has already, but I cant take it outside sadly :( That would be perfect.