Fizpizle - Harrow's End

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Luhai, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Luhai Active Member

This guy is pretty bugged.
    During last nights raid he just disappeared after the second room which leaves us with a broken zone we can only reset.

edit: Nevermind, I just saw yesterday's Update Notes. The localized servers appearently didn't get the patch yet.
  2. slippery Well-Known Member

I heard of this happening after the patch in the heroic zone still, though not to me
  3. Jedediah Member

this happened to us the night before this new patch and we had to petition and gm said they cant respawn him but they could open the waterway to the next floor
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

The guy still resets and breaks his script regularly in Deathtoll, and thats many expansions old. I'm not at all surprised his current tier script is plagued by the same types of issues =/
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

He has yet to reset on me. Can you maybe describe anything you may be doing that would/could cause this to happen? I really want to see if it happens. Granted in heroic I am not messing up my own raid over it.
  6. Seiffil Active Member

This happened earlier in a group today in harrows end. As to what he's doing, he just turns unattackable when he hits 25% so he can run into the 3rd room, and then disappears from the zone, I don't think I've actually seen the gnome make it out of the room when this happens. There's never really been any real constant between the groups or raid to signify some sort of trigger that would cause this.
  7. Estred Well-Known Member

Hm, I'll keep an eye out for when I run Harrow's see if I can find anything.
  8. Balbasur Active Member

Bugged in the heroic instance you have to follow though asap on him and attack if you don't want it to spawn ....
  9. Gninja Developer

Are you never seeing the running version of Fitz appear? Are the barriers that go down once he starts running going down or are they staying up? I still have not seen this happen personally when I am running through on my play characters so it's very hard for me to debug the issue.

The more information you can give the better!
  10. Estred Well-Known Member

Same issue I have is as Gninja's I can't /bug this without seeing it or provide additional details though I really really want to help out here.
  11. Seiffil Active Member

When it's been successful, he runs out of the room without any issues and is easily followed. When it fails, he starts running, but then just disappears, he doesn't actually path out of the room like he does when the script works successfully. The barrier to the 3rd room does go down to allow entrance, but Fitzpitzle never runs into the room, and no aggro version ever appears.

As to what causes it to occur, I can't say for certain. Some group members suggest it's due to having aggro on the acid pools, cloud of ethers, and that when he resets to run out, those stay aggro, but I can't say that for certain. But it's always going from the 2nd room to the 3rd and final room for the encounter where he fails. At which point your zone is just dead. A GM will respawn him if it occurs in a raid, but if it's in a group instance, you're just out of luck.
  12. Lavish New Member

I've heard people saying it's because someone clicked him, but I can't confirm this. I do know that when someone has said not to click him, he's never despawned on us, but this could easily be chance.