FIX the Warden Elemental Ward!!

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Morphemic420, Jun 5, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Morphemic420 Guest

[IMG]

This is just plain stupid why is the t8 gmaster warding for more in pvp than the t9 master? Its very clear that this spell was NOT adjusted to be in line with the increase I see on many other T8 to T9 masters. The previous tier master should NEVER WARD FOR MORE than the new master! PLEASE FIX THIS.
  2. ARCHIVED-celestina936 Guest

First thing I noticed is you are comparing apples to oranges.
    Your T-8 is a GRANDmaster; T-9 is master.
    Try comparing GRANDmaster to GRANDmaster or MASTER to MASTER
  3. ARCHIVED-StaticLex Guest

I can't believe you actually picked that for a M2.
  4. ARCHIVED-celestina936 Guest

StaticLex wrote:
    What the actual master/grandmaster choices are - has absolutely no bearing on what the OP is presenting.
  5. ARCHIVED-StaticLex Guest

Considering the person used the M2 choice to make an unequal comparison, their "master/grandmaster" choices are absolutely relevant.
  6. ARCHIVED-Morphemic420 Guest

Stop making ignorant comments. The previous teir spell SHOULD NOT WARD FOR LESS. And this is only a problem in pvp. Regardless of it being a grandmaster vs a master the difference is tiny. Dont be stupid and read the silly post. The master of the T9 spell should have a noticable increase in ward.
  7. ARCHIVED-Morphemic420 Guest

Cant believe i picked that for m2 huh>? well considering its better in pvp than the t9 master and all the other spells are balanced correctly it def makes sense.
  8. ARCHIVED-Morphemic420 Guest

I will post the master of the t8 spell in the morning since some people have no clue what they are talking about. Make it simple for the nubs.
  9. ARCHIVED-TheVekk Guest

" />Morphemic420 wrote:
    The Reason why you are seeing the t8 version higher is becuse of your gear, its realy simple to understand in your current gear your t8 version is at it MAX it cant go anyhigher but your t9 version isnt nearly close to cap, and jsut to show you it is true
    your comparing 1 spell that is at its limt to one that isnt even near cap.
    [IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-ReverendPaqo Guest

As I frequently say to bruener about his "sk's aren't as op as paladins", strip down naked solo, and parse it.