Fix the doors in Kraytoc's Fortress of Rime x4

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Mascouti, Mar 9, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Reahov Guest

Quabi@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Easy or hard mode?
  2. ARCHIVED-LardLord Guest

3. ARCHIVED-NariArinniana Guest

Reahov wrote:
    This was an existing instance, which may have been part of the problem. Kraytoc bugged out and reset himself at some point (what point I don't know because I went LD halfway through the fight) and the raid was stuck in combat. They evac'd the raid to see if it would get them out of combat which it did from what I hear, but the first pair of doors was stuck so we had to abandon the instance. I came back into the game at the point where people were cussing out the doors.
  4. ARCHIVED-Reahov Guest

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to check in again. Is this issue still occurring with fresh instances?
  5. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

Had no issues with doors in fresh instance last night, smoothly sailed right up to Eireen the Broken first night with pulls on this mob wiped several times. The fire ring appears to be bugged based on a post somewhere else in forums. The ring surrounded the room the whole time identifying which pillar to drag mob to was difficult if not impossible, will be making pulls all night tonight as long as there are no issues with doors on returning to zone. Elevator back to Eireen also worked fine... if it has been an issue in the past.
  6. ARCHIVED-Kerahzey Guest

I Can't friggen beleive you havn't fixed this door issue in Kraytoc's, I feel like you folks just gave up.
  7. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

The doors were fine on our fresh Zone on Sunday.
    Eirreen the Broken appeared to be bugged the fire ring was around the whole room, couldnt't identify which pillar.
    We returned to the zone Monday night, had no problems with any doors or the elevator Eirreen was still bugged though.
    QA please if you make a change to this update it in this thread, there has been nothing in the update notes about anything on the doors that has been reported but it appears to have been fixed. Will update on Eireen after restting Wednsday and getting back to her.
    * edit *
    Also
    "The frigid aura around the dragon has quenched the pulsing flames, thus hindering the dragon's recovery!"
    I think this should not be a red text message it should be green or white. Having yet to take her down though I could be wrong maybe this is still indicating a fail condition of some sort, hindering the recovery seems to be a good thing.
  8. ARCHIVED-Reahov Guest

Lempo@Everfrost wrote:
    We have put in a bug on this issue. I'll try and keep you updated on it's progress.
    Thanks!
  9. ARCHIVED-Shrag Guest

zoned into an old zone today on challenege mode and bugged after turt turdfergeson.

pretty pathetic this isnt fixed yet
  10. ARCHIVED-Reahov Guest

To Oremeelire and Shrag....
    Reahov wrote:
    Thanks!
  11. ARCHIVED-Kizee Guest

Reahov wrote:
    It was so funny in vent a couple weeks ago. A guildy said uhhhh.... I don't know if I want to fight a mob that SoE designed named Eieeeen the broken. =P
  12. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

Yeah maybe after they fix the mob they can rename it... :p
    I hope it is fixed tonight, or at least if it isn't we can work around it, I would love to have that charm to put my war rune on...
    Nothing in update notes and no more info from Reahov tells me it is probably going to be the same thing problem, unless maybe something we did in the zone caused the fire to bug. At least the mobs are single pulls up to there so we should have a decent amount of time to work on it.
  13. ARCHIVED-Reahov Guest

Lempo@Everfrost wrote:
    Hey Lempo,
    The Eirreen the Broken fire issue should be solved with the next hotfix.
    Thanks!
  14. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

Soooooo... would the encounter be ok if we start a zone tonight work up to her, move on to a KD zone and come back Sunday (assuming hot fix is in by then) or would we need a fresh zone for it to take effect?
  15. ARCHIVED-Reahov Guest

Lempo@Everfrost wrote:
    You could try and work up to her tonight and continue after the hotfix to see if it works, but you would most likely be safest with a fresh instance after the hotfix. I honestly don't know how it will work with an existing instance. If you try it with a pre-hotfix instance, let me know how it goes.
    Thanks!
  16. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

Kraytoc's Fortress
    • The fire in the dragon room now correctly vanishes.

From todays update notes WOOHOO!
    Well I guess we will take a pull Sunday and see if it works if not we can reset Sunday and I'll let you know.
    Hope this works, everything seems good with the zone now, of course we have yet to get to pull Kraytoc.
  17. ARCHIVED-sommer33 Guest

Doors are still broken in Kraytoc's Fortress.
    Have killed the first 2 named this week , came to work on Kreegar Krikneck. We were able to get in 2 pulls before we totally wiped and some people revived. The doors are now locked. We're trying them from both sides at
    loc. -440.76, 31.92, 19.90
    please fix the doors or take them out completely
    thank you
    just FYI - this instance was created the 15th
  18. ARCHIVED-Phelon_Skellhound Guest

Verified and seconded... made for a very short night n that zone
  19. ARCHIVED-Iskandar Guest

Fresh instance made tonight, 3/20 -- after wiping during Kreegar, we found that the doors are still bugged and will not reopen :(
  20. ARCHIVED-Gargamel Guest

Wanted to log my /vote in on this as well.
    This stupid lame bug boned our raid force several times now (3 runs in a row).
    1st run @ 3rd mob, wipe with him around 50% - doors perma-locked
    Told by a GM that they know its bugged, but don't know why, and that they can't do anything to help. So its a wasted timer on the 3rd mob of the entry lvl x4 zone in the expansion, caused by a useless object in the zone, that they've known about for weeks.
    Probably already known but doors lock on pull and for some reason do not 'reset' on a wipe, they aren't getting the combat clear msg. Did have one person camped at center 4 way brach and door to 3rd name was also locked in addition to main entrance door blocking rest of raid force.
    Zone was fresh, reset and created today (Sunday the 21st)
    Something needs to be done, and fast.
    IF you guys CAN'T fix this now, you should at least allow GM's to reset zone times when bugged, or port everyone past doors when bugged, or heck just reduce the zone timer to 1 day until you CAN fix it... something. It is unacceptable to be in this state over a month after launch.