Fix SkyShrine Covenant District Non Contested.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Lamori, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Lamori Member

Okay this really sucks. Skyshrine Coven Dist is still buged. The golem will not become active so you can not pop the finial boss. I been helping people level in SS and farming vellium shards for yellow adorns. Please fix so we can pop final boss and get shards.
  2. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Since when do you need the golem to be activate to pop the last named? :eek:
  3. Luhai Active Member

It's always been this way.
    The final boss will only spawn after you've killed all the other named mobs in the zones.

Since CoE this is broken.
    Kalderon likes this.
  4. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Maybe i missed that, but the golem in the corner, was activ already everytime i killed him.... means he is not active right now? well.... gona check that my self later on with a merc ;)
  5. crazyeyes321 Active Member

i bugged this friday. After waiting for 1 and a half hours for them to reply the zone ended. Asked for at least the quest reward, and a gm respose was they apologize for my wasting time due to glitch, but they wont reward me presuming I could have killed the berserker and the final name. Kinda upset me since this is the easiest of the three, the reward is heirloom, and sells for like 50gold when it turns out to be another defiler piece.
  6. SandsMans Active Member

Still bugged, the golem defender would never attack our group and thus the final named would not spawn.