/fix berserker!

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, Jul 6, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-victer Guest

sorry i guess i just assumed a zerker would know how AE auto-attacks work, just like i expect them to know double attack and crit

your right though alot of people complained earlyer when they were like "zomg my auto attack doesnt accutally hit everything!" and thats why they added that text... guess they should do it on here also
  2. ARCHIVED-Obadiah Guest

victer wrote:
    Ouch. Fair enough.

It's not that I don't know how [old] AE autoattacks work. But like I said, the weapon was new. If they wanted to make it hit more than 4 targets they could have. I understand the logic in assuming that it would be 4 just like the other autoattack abilities, but from reading the posts of others before I got mine I gathered that they did make it hit more than 4. Only had it for a month myself, and I never bothered to test that because I was so certain. So to find out that it didn't was something of a disappointment. It's like Open Wounds all over again.

It's not as big a deal as I made it out to be in my post. If it said 4 from the outset, I wouldn't have had that momentary hissy. Just like if the description for Adrenaline said that it stopped protecting you when you stopped being berserk I wouldn't have written 300 posts about it. In retrospect though, I should thank Aeralik for that, which is odd.