Fishing for water based mobs

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-firestorck, Feb 13, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-firestorck Guest

[p] [/p][p]where can a person with a low level in fishing be able to fish???[/p][p] [/p][p] all places outside of Freeport are too high of skill to try for. and i would love to expand on that ability. [/p][p]thanks[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

Places like the ruins (just of the docks in the water) *maybe* sunken city. Theres very few places, but they are there. I can't think of any others
  3. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

IF your finshing skill is less than 20, you need to go back to the newbie zones like the ruins. Once you hit 20 you can move to Commonlands.
  4. ARCHIVED-UlteriorModem Guest

[p]If you can get to Greater Faydark the river that runs E - W from the acorn lift in Kelethan is loaded with t1 fish.[/p][p]While were on the subject, is there a "gatherers guide" anywhere that tells us where we can find things of different tiers ? [/p][p] [/p][p]YAY.. edit feature works ![/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-gm9 Guest

You can also fish within the city where there is water, at least for the outskirts I know that there is fish, not sure for the city proper actually.
  6. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=g23&menustr=040000000000
  7. ARCHIVED-UlteriorModem Guest

[p]Thank you so much Calathine,[/p][p]I looked over that site fairly well just missed that page I guess.[/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

'Mum's guide page has a LOT of info on it :) I just know what to look for.