First person in Thurg Grand Hall

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Giallolas, Oct 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Giallolas Guest

I hope I'm posting this in the right spot. I have the Thurgaddin Grand Hall prestige home and enjoy it thoroughly. About six weeks ago or so I noticed that in first person I could no longer click or interact with anything in the home. I play first person and was dismayed to find that it worked everywhere and in all my other homes/prestige homes, but not in this one. If I zoom out to third person I can interact with everything once more.
    It's not killing the game, but it's annoying and I had hoped it would just work itself out. If I need to post this in another forum, please direct me there. Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Giallolas wrote:
    I'd recommend running a file check to verify that none of the game's assets have become corrupted. Open the LaunchPad and click on the Wrench icon in the lower left. Select Validate Game Assets and then click Validate. The program will run through a check of all of its files. If any are corrupted, Uninstall and Reinstall the game from the same menu. Run the game as administrator. Let me know if this helps!
  3. ARCHIVED-Giallolas Guest

Hi Alex,
    Thank you for the reply. I tried what you stated and still it gives me the same issues. I then logged onto a friend's computer and noticed the same issue in the Turg Grand Hall prestige home. As it happened on his as well, I'm not thinking it's a corrupted file on the player side. It appears to be an error on server side? Anything else I can try I'd be happy to do so.
    Thanks!
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Giallolas wrote:
    Ah, if that's the case, you may want to submit a ticket to our GM's so they can try to replicate it. Keep us updated just in case