First nerf !!!

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Florin, Nov 25, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Kromus_1 Guest

Hm, personally i think dmg is ok, only if that crazed swing came more often and the damage would be dependable on wep dmg, not capped like now
  2. ARCHIVED-Zingsterfah Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Argan Guest

Yup, way overdone.
    Should have been take to 50% to 65% of previous damage...not to 33%...pure stupidity.
    As someone else said, a kneejerk reaction and slamming of the class.
  4. ARCHIVED-MMODrone Guest

News Flash: Berserkers go Berserk over being nerfed, news at 11.
  5. ARCHIVED-Jaku Guest

I just got this ability and when I first used it I thought... "What's the point is using this?"

Now checking out this thread, I realise that SOE took the point in using the skill away. Nice one guys. =/

Kimoak
  6. ARCHIVED-taraslar Guest

Ill fall out of my chair if the man in charge admidts they went to far with this nerf.
  7. ARCHIVED-Karma187 Guest

way to far, if you change a kill that is very worth using to something that isnt worth it...the nerf is too much.

if you made the dmg go for 110 to say 75, people would still use...but to 40? no.

not worth it.

good job on destroying the one thing that made the class lethal..

maybe it was overpowered, fine. but you not only nerfed it you destroyed the skill.
  8. ARCHIVED-Solini Guest

I feel sick hearing this! I now so regret that I choose to be a beserker. I feel we are useless, not much better damage then guardian, actually almost all other classes do better damage then us (except for healing classes). Bleeeh!

I will forgot about my beserker, I am going to start a new character.

Greetings,

From a sad Hagmor....
  9. ARCHIVED-sceptre155 Guest

Figured I'd throw this back to the top of the forum and see how people feel about severity 1 month later.
  10. ARCHIVED-Aylindel Guest

Ok lets start!

I was very disappointed about the Nerf because i got Bloodrage 1 Day before the nerf and it did about 130 dammage and went down to about 40. Now iam 35 and the dammage output from bloodrage (Adept1) is not so bad about 100 on white mobs and it progs 5-7 times (Rage helpes a bit :smileyhappy:).

So an Overall Dammage from about 600 per Mob in 30 seconds is not so bad.

Greetings
    Aylindel
  11. ARCHIVED-OverlordMLF Guest

Only in low 20s...works good high 20s 30s
  12. ARCHIVED-Reolas Guest

HAH!!!! were not much better than guardians!!!!....Ill have to you know that i have a lvl 20 shadowknight, lvl 20 guardian and a lvl 24 berserker, my shadowknight, will only live IF he has a healer or he MIGHT live soloing if he doesn't fight any double up mobs of any color, my lvl 20 guardian, pretty good all around as a tank, low dps of course but definitely a defensive sort....my berserker , bloodrage is good and all even at 40 damage, but don't need it as we still do tons of damage from the use of focus rage and bloodlust, I can hold aggro and out aggro tanks that are 2 lvls to 3 lvls above me IF i need to, and when hunting with a 27 shadowknight I sometimes have to grab aggro as he loses it to the healer at times. So to say the zerker is useless, is a useless statement, as this class is very much a tank class with tons and tons of skills and abilitites to offer any group.
    You just need to know how to play one.
  13. ARCHIVED-Jherad Guest

Get the skill, and remove it from your hotbar until you hit lvl 30 or so. It is pointless until then. Everything points at the ability becoming functional again once you hit the higher levels and start to pick up more AoE attacks, so that it will proc more often.
  14. ARCHIVED-Zartan-DoTF Guest

I'm glad they nerfed it before I actually ever used it :p Don't know what I missed this way hehe. I couldn't care less if any groups want me as a MT, I have much better xp results solo or 2 boxing anyways.
  15. ARCHIVED-Argan Guest

I use it at the start of any multi-mob fight (MT or not).
    Then use BL after it wears off.
  16. ARCHIVED-Florin Guest

Lol, im lv 44 and the main skill i use when fighting group of 4+ mobs is Blood Rage.

Taken out of my parser or whatever the name is for that program that calculates dps , the crazed swing did 2400 damage, added , on a group of 5 lamia lv 40.

So, even with the nerf, it is still an amazing skill to use on big group of mobs.
  17. ARCHIVED-KBB17 Guest

18. ARCHIVED-LuciferRofocale Guest

What is nerf?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nerf&r=f

That should cover it.
    Message Edited by LuciferRofocale on 12-17-2004 01:42 PM
  19. ARCHIVED-KBB17 Guest

20. ARCHIVED-sceptre155 Guest

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like the overall FYI is to use it later in life, say 26+ ?
    Is it just me or do we seem VERY anti chanter friendly ;)