FIRST LOOK! Caster's Realm has the new Dirge helm!

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Kendricke, Jun 4, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Cielago Guest

Hello,
    any good pic to show ?
  2. ARCHIVED-Lint26 Guest

Guess I should check this thread more often. When I get home from work (woo 4 hours to go :smileysad: ) I promise I'll get pictures of them both up.
    Message Edited by Lint26 on 06-20-2006 05:40 AM
  3. ARCHIVED-Lint26 Guest

Relic Hat
    [IMG]
    Hoo'lah Hat
    [IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

*swoons*

Oh I like!

I have the Hoo'lah mostly done, but can't wear it for a bit yet anyway. I seriously doubt I have enough points to compete on trying to get a relic one any time soon.. unless the relic hats for my fellow raid-mates is deemed less worthy than others they can obtain 'cause not all would choose the dashing daring good looks of a thing over it's functionality.

But.. the Hoooooooo'lah looks goldenish, so that should go lovely with my golden glyphs, though it will cover some, mores the pity, but the relic one would go better with my Nightcord pants.
  5. ARCHIVED-Icarii_Raven`Lyon Guest

You have nightcord pants? /jealous. The only nightcord weve seen is wrists and gloves with are well beyond rotting since Nightcap is doing the whole (mostly) 1 of every class, so we only have 2 bards total. So yes, Id give my right arm for atleast sleeves (seriously, the current pauldrons are so last year), but id love pants and bp too.
  6. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

yeah, won them about 3 levels before I could wear them *laugh*. I didn't win the bracer that dropped earlier, but I think the other dirge is wishing I had *laugh*.