Firiona Vie's Grave

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Pixiewrath, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Pixiewrath Active Member

Made a slight improvement to it. How do you like it? ^_^

I think it's the first time I've find a way to use that item without trolling or confusing people, lol.

[IMG]
  2. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Where is this? I heard we would see the funeral, but I did the sig quests and never got to see this.
  3. Pixiewrath Active Member

Not sure about a funeral, but the tomb is in Greater Faydark, where the old area was where you enter the Brewday Festivities. Can't miss it if you look out on the horizon from the Chronomancers.
  4. Polychrome Member

That's supposed to be her grave? She's up and walking around inside. o_O

(What sig quests? Sorry, been gone for awhile.)
  5. Pixiewrath Active Member

That means I gotta go and check that place out before finishing the access quest on my other avatars...
  6. Medro New Member

How old is Firiona Vie anyway? She was in EQ1 and that was 500+ years ago now. Don't know if she made an appearance in EQOA which was few centuries before EQ1 in the timeline. Someone probably knows the answer to this.

Seems like her funeral should have been much more epic. It seemed like nobody even cared that she was dead except the Duality. Where was Antonia Bayle or Murrar Shar? This really should have been a huge Lore event on the scale of the Death of Superman considering Firiona was the main character in the entire franchise.

The concept art for it was amazing though.
    [IMG]
  7. Cyliena Well-Known Member

When you were sent to speak to the Duality in Greater Faydark it would've been in this location (right before going to Obol Plains... so at the end of Puzzle Pieces?). Yes, it changes at the end of the signature line due to her revival.
  8. Lucus Well-Known Member

If you look carefully in the tomb you'll find antonia bayle is there in disguise.
  9. Berte New Member

After reading this thread I'm wondering if we have to go here now to talk to her spirit for the Tangled Roots of Growth HQ. Been awol from EQ for a couple odd years, back playing about a month now. I -just- got to where I need her today and she's not in Kelethin. *wipes away one perfect tear*
  10. Rainmare Well-Known Member

tangled roots she was in Kelethin but she's with Queen Amree. so evil toons might have a bit of time trying to get to her. other then that I did the quest long before CoE so I dunno how it might have changed. but yeah when you go there to talk to the Duality, Rinna is there, which is Antonia in disguise.

After the sig line, she is alive there, and says all supports of growth are welcome here...also..Erus and the Duality disappear from their spots as well in JW and Feerror...anyone know where they go?
  11. Lucus Well-Known Member

evil toons dont talk to her in kelethin, they talk to her in darklight woods.
  12. Jacra Member

But she is alive and well in that new tower in Lesser Faydark so how can you have a funeral?
  13. Jacra Member

I use it in New Halas at Erollisi day each time. The people trying to figure it out, clicking and interacting, are just too fun to watch. :)
  14. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

God I hate that thing.
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

sigh me too folks were putting those up in SS which caused my already slow computer to lag out completley making it almost impossible to do anything in the constested areas.
  16. Cyliena Well-Known Member

She isn't alive and well until you complete the sig line. I haven't bothered doing the sig line since beta so I could go there and dance on her "grave". ;)
  17. Kisy Active Member

I agree!!! and When people would but it over the Underdepths portal entrance in SS... OY!!! Trying to click to zone in was a MAJOR PIMA!! I would just finally ask in vent for someone to zone us in, cuz I couldn't click.
  18. Pixiewrath Active Member

Actually, all one needs to do in those occasions is to zoom in to 1st person and click the portal from within... Clicking is only obstructed from outside, never from inside an object.
  19. Kisy Active Member

Well slap me with a fish... I knew that... but so didn't think of it.

/hangs head in shame and sulks off.
  20. Pixiewrath Active Member

Just watch out so that head doesn't hang in front of someone else's portal...