Finishing lvl 80 tradeskill epic

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by ts-fox, Dec 24, 2012.

1. ts-fox New Member

Hello, returned recently and figured I'd get my provisioner up to the level cap. Got to 80 and started the trade skill epic. I'm on proof is in the pudding and it seems I need to get the 8 other turn ins from other tradeskillers.

I haven't played in years, guild and old friends are all gone, is there any way to get these updates other than hitting up the crafting channel? Is there a consignment system for the broker I'm missing? I really want to finish, but don't want to spam a chat channel endlessly or carry the mats around with while doing other things.
  2. jblackfox Member

The crafting channel is the best place to go. Players who use that channel are very friendly and helpful and your request would not be unusual there as I see those types of questions every day.
  3. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

You probably don't have to spam 'endlessly', just ask every now and then.

IMO, it's just polite to have all the mats ready to go when you find someone that will do the item you need. When I help someone, it's always really nice if they hand me all the mats in the commission window - even if I might have them. I turn down tips, as well, but it's also really nice for them to be offerred.

Everyone who has completed the tradeskill mythical quest had a ton of people helping them when they did it ....just realize that. Most tradeskillers definitely remember that and will go out of their way to help you if they can.
  4. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

What server are you on? I currently have a tailor and armorer that can do it on AB, and my Tailor on freeport can do the combine as well-but as others have said, the crafting channel is the way to go, some really great folks in there that are always willing to help a fellow crafter out:)
  5. din ohtar Member

Joining a guild is another good idea. if you ask in general chat, then a player may have the class you want, but they would be busy doing their own thing, and dont see the need to stop and help out someone they will never see again.

in a good guild, the other players should be more willing to help out - especially when are free.
  6. Nightfang Member

If by some chance you were on Splitpaw (EU), I could do all 8 parts for you np.
    Cuelaen likes this.