Finally calling it quits because of XP retardeness.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Vunder, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Songwind Member

Actually this is the first expansion that has totally po'ed me with the XP nerfing and how they made expert spells basically useless.
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

I called it quits awhile back from the game, but not because of the grind or anything like that, just because I finally found this game awful to play, and hated dealing with most people that are left in the game, not to mention eq2 people don't care about the people that work hard to raid high (but they shouldn't really, it's more money for the casuals). Just like I felt enraged watching those silly soe podcasts cause I thought they would actually talk about the game and not have a girl that looks younger than me and was talking like she never even logged in this game before. Although I keep in touch with the forums some and log in every now and again to just say a quick thing in general chat and log off.
    I will agree it's pretty foolish for them to basically nerf all xp outside of the expac zones. now I see they took away DM xp completely, amazing.

It's because they don't want you to grind, but in their attempt to stop grinding, they are just creating longer/boring grinding.
    Chimeron likes this.
  3. Songwind Member

Ok I am replying to myself because I am dumb but finally realized it. The toon I had following me was getting one shot at times really upsetting me. I thought it was something SOE had done to prevent you from doing that but after investigating ACT I found out OMG the dang ring I am wearing with yes........ Aspect of the Dragon was killing my toon on follow aaaahhhhhh. Sorry SOE.
    Mizgamer62, Charlice and Raff like this.
  4. Raff Well-Known Member

Not many people would ever have come back and admitted that, lol....:)
  5. Deveryn Well-Known Member

If you actually explore all the zones out there, you'll find plenty of areas that weren't nerfed. It was only the most popular grind spots (Skyshrine and DF). A place like ToFS will still provide some decent xp if you run a group through.