Final sig line quest, question...

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Ghostouls, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

The last 4 all say like "You may not receive all of the ephemeral gusts needed for this quest on one run through the zone."

I understand that, and have no problem with it. I wanted to know if I have killed everything in there that gives the ephemeral gusts, do I: 1) wait for respawns or 2) wait the time to reset the zone, if I wait to reset it, do I have to kill all the boss mobs again, and run the entire zone, again?
  2. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Yes.
    Yes.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

So far as I know, the trash in the instance does NOT resapwn. So you have to rerun the zone.. from a reset zone.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

grrrr LOL, thx all!!
  5. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

Okay so I reset the zone and started killing the boss mobs, and collecting the ephemeral gusts. Got the rest I needed with 2/3 of the zone left. I noticed the final spot I had to go to was on an island below me. So I thought.... I put on my harvester cloak, floated down to the island and clicked on the cleaning thing and finished it without having to do the rest of the zone. Not sure if that is intended, but it works for now, at least in that zone.
    Mermut likes this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

When I had to do the zone again in beta, I used evac as soon as I got all the gusts I needed. I did not complete the entire zone again.