Fighting Animations / Gi (?'s)

Discussion in 'Beastlord' started by ARCHIVED-Reema, Sep 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Reema Guest

Are the Beastlord fighting animations basically the same as those of the monk / bruiser? Do they do the leaping kicks? Can they use 2Hblunt as well as hand-to-hand weapons?

Can the Beastlords wear Gi's and / or Marketplace Appearance clothing Gi's?

Thanks for any info!
  2. ARCHIVED-Gilasil Guest

Reema wrote:
    Can't say if the fighting animations are the same. Never really sat down and compared even though I have several brawlers.
    They can use many 2-handed weapons including 2-hand crushing weapons along with a wide variety of others including many piercing weapons (1-hand and 2-hand) as well. Also some daggers and such. I think they can use most weapons brawlers can use as although occasionally you find one which they can't. I suspect that in at least some of those cases it's more a case of an accident on the part of the devs then intent but can't say for sure.
    The only Gi's I've found which beastlords can wear are those wearable by all classes, which aren't many. This includes anything on the marketplace. I think the old tunic of echoes would be wearable if you can find one. I spent a LONG time trying to get one to drop and never could. I suspect it's drop was removed in some gear revamp. There may be one other low level gi wearable by most classes but I can't remember the name.
    For my beastlords (yes, plural) I usually have to be content with the marketplace ones. There is a low priced pack of 4 which I usually end up getting. I have an SK running around in one of those too.
    I think pretty much all marketplace appearance items are usable by all classes, so if you want a wizard running around in plate you can have it.
    P.S: If nobody answers before, I'll try to make some time in the next few evenings to see if the beast lord and monk/bruiser share any animations. At least for the female Iksar. Other races may or may not share animations and I'd miss it.