Fighters in Vetrovia? Who's Best DPS

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Dusano, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Observing Active Member

Nice to see that Bruiser Assassinate is only 3% of parse
  2. Obano Well-Known Member

Looks like there was a Bruiser nerf:

My parse went from 484B on Monday to 258B on Tuesday. Although these are different mobs they are basically turn and burn fights.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. Regn Member

If the following is true.

Offensive tanks:
    • Berserker
    • Bruiser
    • Shadowknight
    Defensive tanks:
    • Guardian
    • Monk
    • Paladin
    AOE damage:
    1. Berserker
    2. Shadowknight
    Single Target damage:
    1. Bruiser
    2. Monk (Spite being Defensive)
    Then due to the relentless waves of AOE encounters throughout zones in VoV, my guess is that a Berserker in total throughout a zone has the potential to yield the highest DPS, as it does not have a cooldown on its AOE rotation.

If you want to look at the DPS on but a raid boss, then my guess is (Bruiser || Monk) > Berserker. This is if all the fighter classes were played like damage dealing classes instead of tanks.

The Shadowknight has long been the most played offensive tank, and can thus be considered the most successful offensive tank in EQ2 since its inception, and I wouldn't look past their ability to perform as a damage dealing class, but I believe that their cooldowns prevent them from that potential.

But, this is but from one perspective, one that has not gotten to play VoV extensively due to all of the group content restrictions. My post should be considered more of an observation of the past than a factual representation of the present.
    Twyla, Cookieman and Miauler like this.
  4. Priority Well-Known Member

Monk is the only tank coming close to an SK. Fights of less than 1.5 minutes, the monk should win because of perfect form. After that, youre not touching a properly played/buffed/specced SK.
  5. Keffin Member

I think everyone is underestimating paladins. I am doing pretty good. My DPS spec is raising eyebrows too be sure.
    Jesaine, Twyla and Breanna like this.
  6. Ghost2K New Member

The paladin is op and you can say whatever you want, hanging out with his damage in ae wizard with the same pot is just overpowered! and that as a fighter class, plus amens and everything goes by itself!!
    Nutari likes this.
  7. Keffin Member

I am not sure what you mean, hanging out with wizard DPS. I am a pretty good DPSer for a paladin and against a good wizard, I look like I don't know where the atk button is lol.
    Twyla likes this.
  8. Zeifer2142 New Member

A solid T1 DPS will outDPS a Crusader for sure, but Paladins got a lot of love this expac and they are the highest DPS tank by a large margin if stats are equal. Ancient Wrath is insane
  9. Riverbear Active Member

Off thread a smidge yet is there a way to demonstrate which tank class has the highest Taunt out put?
    Cookieman likes this.
  10. Nutari Member

The whole game is disbalanced.
    Some classes are worst like hell because daybreak give a s..... to it.
    They are unable to balance....crueful if you have a company which fails in so many ways.

I would say from DPS Pala, SK and Monk are over the top.
    Take Challenge.

Our SK heals 2.5 more than our healer and makes much more damage than the conjurer.
    Balance is absolute broken in the game.
    Jesaine and Pixistik like this.
  11. Legionair Member

You're Absolutely Not Lying about that! I play an SK as my main, while I consider my Pally my 3rd alt in line. Yet after setting it up in just Heroic 1 fabled gear, It's keeping up really well in DPS compared to my SK (which isn't That much geared over my pally). I actually had to start looking at the DPS #'s in ACT because I got surprised how fast i was killing stuff on the Pally today. I started feeling like my SK is falling short in dps from how it used to be in comparison. Pally is pretty good now!
  12. Jotspears New Member

I might actually dust off my old paladin after seeing this. I haven't played him in awhile.
  13. Pallados New Member

Palladin is now as a tank and as a damage dealer is very good
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Pallados New Member