Fighter Epic Buffs, by Class

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by wiouxev2, Jan 29, 2017.

1. wiouxev2 Active Member

Guardian
    [IMG]

Berserker
    [IMG]

Bruiser
    [IMG]

Monk
    [IMG]

Shadowknight
    [IMG]

Paladin
    [IMG]
    Malleria and Cragfire like this.
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

thanks

don't know about other classes .. but for the bruiser, void strike is a bit strange.

the void strike damage is nice but why choosing to bbost lightning fists ?
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

Probably their way of making it useful again. Personally am looking forward to it. I hope it makes lightning fists one of our best abilities. I always liked the concept behind it.
  4. Rainmare Well-Known Member

yay pallies get another...um...maybe marginally useful temp pet? why can't I get a full time pet like the SK, darn it!
  5. kildnor New Member

Cant wait to get my Guardian up!
  6. Vokan Well-Known Member

Wonder what the SK's Dread Squire does? When I first read it, I thought it said "Dead Squirrel", so perhaps this is a little better.
  7. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Considering the Dead Squirrel is until its cancelled, I fearing that its a non-combat pet. Just what I need, another non-combat pet spell to NOT put on my bars...
    Snikkety likes this.
  8. Baltazarr Member

Why? Gratz monk is all I can think of when comparing the new buffs......
    Unless they made a mistake with the wording of the guardian spell "guardian", it's a buff cast on someonelse in group or raid not on yourself. The 10% phsyical DR and the deathsave are applied to the target not you. All you gain from this buff is the max damage thing for you abilities.

Woot? nope
  9. Zule Member

bruiser DR buff trivializes all fights where you dont move. i.e. most fights.
    wiouxev2 likes this.
  10. Baltazarr Member

bruiser DR buff trivializes all fights during 38.5 seconds where you dont move. i.e. most fights.
  11. Pitta Active Member

Except for the small little part WHERE IT GIVES A SCOUT IN THE RAID PERMANENT COMBAT MASTERY.
    Honestly.... if i have to explain to you how that is completely brokenly overpowered, i might have an aneurysm.
    wiouxev2 and kildnor like this.
  12. Pitta Active Member

Pass Judgement is probably the largest utility buff in game right now. Those raidwide buffs give more raw stat than anything i can think of.
    kildnor likes this.
  13. Baltazarr Member

My mistake. Silly me, I was thinking guardian played their tooon to tank not to become a buff bot.
    Actually it might improve guardian representation in top raiding guilds.
  14. Kabbe Member

Monks envy brusiers, bruisers envy monks. Everything is as it should be then :D.
    Question do "All abilities" include ascension spells ?
  15. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

This is nonsense.

Heretics Destruction has a duration of 10 seconds, besides, everyone is already in the cap with the critical bonus anyway. Pass Judgment is only a permanent buff for the 10 seconds raid shortbuff.

And the healer pet of the paladin heals almost nothing.

If Heretics Destruction would be permanent, or a longer term, throuth pass judgment so it would be acceptable.

Each of the tank classes is once again, on the epics buffs, much better than the Paladins.
  16. Straos New Member

As a raiding Paladin, the Paladin spells don't look great. I'm not interested in the Pass Judgement spell, I mean it may benefit some people in the raid, but doesn't really help me do my job ( I personally stopped speccing for Heretics Destruction along time ago, and I really don't want to spec for it again) . The pet spell I'm hoping is not like the Pally one from epic 1.0, we don't need another heal that doesn't help deal with the big hits that exceed our hit points. so I'm hoping the pet does something amazing (although I doubt it). I was hoping for spells that were...hmmmmm tanky maybe...

Kinda looks like crusaders were a bit of an after thought.

I normally don't bother with the forums, but as we are having to put a lot of time into these, I thought id share my disappointment.
    Justaplayer likes this.
  17. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

If the paladin pet would be a damage reduce or a 100% damage block it where nice, but its only a new heal pet, with eg. to 500k heals all 3 seconds and nearly 5 Mio DPS over the Zone or so, so it what i see in use it.
  18. Quigly Active Member

What exactly does "Melee based attacks" refer to? Combat arts that deal physical damage? All combat arts? Primals? Auto attack? All of the above?
  19. Pitta Active Member

I'm just going to assume that all of you have problems tanking and need more temps in order to do your job, so therefore don't care about the massive utility that you just got. Keep not buffing people. Fine by me.

But keep in mind: the faster the mobs die, the less time that you go in combat without temps. The less time you go in combat without temps, the more you survive. The more you survive...... the more you survive. Therefore, one can logically assume, by having meaningful utility, it actually helps you stay alive. But we aren't looking at logic in this thread, only whining and griping about how the buffs you got "are complete ****" or "are worthless"..... At least you didn't get 8 parry as your epic 2.0.
    kildnor likes this.
  20. Pitta Active Member

all combat arts.
    [IMG]
    Essentially, the guardian buff gives whoever it's cast on and the guardian combat mastery until they die.