Fighter Class Changes, The Berserker

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Zhonata, Sep 19, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

if i told you i'd have to kill you
  2. ARCHIVED-Vaelaen Guest

just to clarify, im a 77 sk and have 5 aoe spells/ca's. i do lack multiple mob melee attacks (unless i go down the agi tree). i do about 900-1200dps(depending on group makeup) at lvl 77 on a single target, and can pull about 3 times that in an aoe encounter. from the looks of the new aa's that have been floating around, sk's will get 2 additional aoe attack/ taunt ca's. this is not counting the aoe ac debuff/buff and the aoe disease debuff/taunt or the pestilance spell that splits up on other mobs in range if the current mob dies before the spell expires.
    i dont know how this compares to berserkers or palladin's, but i just wanted to share what i thought was the reasoning behind sk's being classified as an aoe tank. i know when i solo, i have a far better handle on aoe encounters then i do a similarly conned single target.
  3. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

Yup, SK is an AE tank (anyone ever heard of Death March?) Only nobody plays SKs anymore because their DPS is so horrible so most people don't know anymore whan SKs can (could) do.