Fighter 2.0 part 1 reward

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Putrefied, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Putrefied New Member

why would you give fighters a reward that's not an upgrade? compared to other classes part 1 . since the quest line of KA gives you a shield (that you had to complete to get your 2.0 quest ) don't make sense the reward would be same item of lesser quality
  2. Cragfire Well-Known Member

I heard the second reward isn't all that awesome for fighters either.
  3. Eddard Member

The beauty of the first reward is that it provides the benefits of the proc to your secondary ethereal shield without having to wear the reward. Basically a free added buff to your KA reward - that's pretty cool.
    wiouxev2 likes this.
  4. Moooony New Member

Ok i keep hearing this but I am not seeing it. Can you show a link or something?
  5. Malleria Well-Known Member

Basically it just adds the worn effect of the quest reward onto your achievement offhand. For example my bruiser's weapon:
    [IMG]
    wiouxev2 and Shmogre like this.
  6. wiouxev2 Active Member

While its not that exciting that the rest of the classes got an item for a slot that actually is an upgrade for most folks, the "absorbing" of the effects was a good enough reward for me.

That and, the following rewards after quest 1 are great and usable. For me, this is one of those "pick your battles" type scenarios.
    Shmogre likes this.
  7. Conifur Well-Known Member

Until they nerf it because it was not intended.
    xkrisx likes this.