FG server

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by seraphiqus, Jun 23, 2017.

1. seraphiqus New Member

Does anyone know at what level players will start receiving AA's ? as in will we get them starting at level 10 or will we have to wait till level 50?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

On Stormhold we started getting AA at lvl 10
    I don't know, for sure, that's how it will work on Fallen Gate, but I'm guessing it is.
  3. Xephane Active Member

You don't have access to AA until Kingdom Of Sky... So it's not what level, you wont be able to access them for the first 6 months of the server. Once they come out, you can start gaining them at 10.
  4. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

Stay strong through DoF.
  5. seraphiqus New Member

thank you both for the answer, I meant KOS instead of level 50 as it originally was, I was hoping someone from test might chime in and inform if they had aa's available to them before level 30.
    Xephane likes this.
  6. Zlith Member

AA weren't available on FG Beta, as the expansion that adds AA is the 2nd expansion released (Desert of Flames followed by Kingdom of Sky). Once Kingdom of Sky is released around Dec 12th... you will be able to earn AA starting at level 10 and there will be a cap of 50.

At that point those players that have played on Fallen Gate since launch will likely be 60 (as level 60 is added in Desert of Flames) before they will see their first AA.

So if you start a new character post-KOS release (around 12/12/17) then you will earn AA starting at level 10.
  7. Satyr Well-Known Member

DoF was no KoS, but it was still a fantastic expansion. Epic quest-line, the only new city they added for ages with a call and housing, solid raids (DMP and Ped were good), awesome flavour and some really long, epic quests like Rings of Fate. The problem with DoF is most people only bother seeing the instances, which on Stormhold were soloable and dropped no loot, and some of the easier raids like Lockjaw. People don't bother with DoF, but they should, because it's awesome.
    Mizgamer62 and Nuhvohk like this.
  8. Xephane Active Member

"Stay strong through DoF" probably just means "Hang tight and you'll get your AA soon" :)
  9. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

Yep.I have always heard DoF was the least favorite of the earlier expansions (up til RoK is all I'm familiar with)

Hoping for a locked server one day. like Agnarr for EQ2.