FG Boxing restrictions?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Vlahkmaak, Jun 28, 2017.

1. tinklepee New Member

I can see boxxing with two chars. The full group thing is just rediculous though. This is an MMO, why not try being part of the community by grouping with people that aren't yourself.
  2. Springelf Active Member

You dont have to be grouping all the time to be part of the community.
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Synistra Active Member

Those of us who box are apart of the community. Just because we don't PUG every spot in our group doesn't mean we don't interact with people or the server. I box 2 toons with my main character, it's easy enough to do and it keeps my mind busy. When I don't feel like boxing I PUG with other people, when I feel like it, I sometimes PUG people with me and help them do quests or kill a named. It's easier to help other people (imo) when I have more characters to do it with. Edit to add - that it is funny though when you offer to help someone and they automatically assume you're botting, because you're boxing more than 1 toon and then they tell you that they don't want the help of a botter and would rather wait for "real people". Gives me a good laugh and well, I wonder if that guy ever got his update :D
    Prissetta likes this.