FFN22 "Alice in Winter Wonderland" ***UPDATE***

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kareena, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Kareena Active Member

!!Hello all my beautiful people!! :D

I'm so pleased with what I've been watching come to life in these neighborhoods! You all are such wonderful creators. Thank you so much for bringing this crazy/fun idea of mine to life!! Every time I check on the houses I get more and more impressed with what you all are capable of creating.

So...with that being said, I want to give everyone a little bit more for this contest. Right now as of today we are 1 month away from completion. Therefore, each server is receiving an increased number of item and building block count. And sign ups are officially closed. Overseers please do NOT add anymore contestants to the doors. If anyone asks if they can still join the contest please politely advise them that the contest is closed for further sign ups.

Here are the new numbers:

Maj'Dul - 40 more items and building blocks may be added to your scenes. Your new total count is 140 of each.

Antonia Bayle - 40 more items and building blocks may be added to your scenes. Your new total count is 140 ea.

Halls of Fate - 60 more items and building blocks may be added to your scenes. Your new total count is 160 ea.

Skyfire - 70 more items and building blocks may be added to your scenes. Your new total count is 170 ea.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Much love to all!!
    Kareena