Few questions about my swashy,

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-jay777, Oct 28, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-jay777 Guest

Is pickpocket any good if you increase it?
    Where do I get poisons? I will be doing jewlecrafting to increase combat arts.

And when do we starting seeing are true aoe potential? Only got one aoe so far.

Thank you.
  2. ARCHIVED-drowell Guest

jay777 wrote:
    I've no idea about pickpocket, never payed much attention to it.
    Poisons are crafted by alchemists and you should be able to find them on the broker. Sometime's it's a tough to find the low tier ones at a good price though. Depending on your server and whether or not you have friends that are alchemists, you may want to consider rolling an alchemist alt. As a jeweler you can make T1 and T2 poisons, but after that you'll want a good source.
    AOE wise, we get a second AOE attack at I think 20. Our true AOE coolness starts at level 52 when we get Hurricane which is a buff that cause extra auto attacks on AOE mobs when it procs.
  3. ARCHIVED-OutcastBlade Guest

You have to get pickpocket to advance down the rogue tree anyway. Sooooooo....
  4. ARCHIVED-Maamadex Guest

I think what he meant was, by spending mor'n 1 point in pickpocket does it do anything. The answer is no, just adds some stats, a very meager amount. Just spend 1 point and go about your way.
  5. ARCHIVED-jay777 Guest

Thank you, yes I was curious about spending more then one point.