Festive Fun for TLE Servers!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Spindle Well-Known Member

Hmm, I wonder if the guide quest giver IS on Deathtoll. There was no mention of such an NPC in the announcement.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I said only Deathtoll gets them just like any PvP server did before and the Freeport server
    there are 6 of them on Deathtoll
    the snowman in Everfrost
    a troll lady in Comonland
    there are two in Darklight wood
    one is in Thundering steps
    and one in Antonica.
    there is a whole discussion about where those are on a thread for the Test server
    right now the only 2 servers that get the NPC guides are Deathtoll and the Public test server

I saw real people guides on Nagafen
    You know those guides are volunteers so maybe if you donate some time Stormhold could get some live visits by such guides but I don't know.
  3. Eradani Well-Known Member

hmm, i thought i knew where they all were but i can't remember ever seeing one in TS - off for the search!!

ya, i saw a couple of real people guides on nagafen, but only a couple in the later years. don't blame them really as, quite probably, someone tried to pvp them and if you're not into that, it isn't fun.
  4. Adevil Well-Known Member

Stormhold does get guides, but they aren't allowed to give quests (don't think they're allowed ot hand out the guide collection shinies either). They show up to answer questions and help sort out problems if they can. I usually miss them because I've been turning General chat off.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok the one in Thundering steps is in the Village and he gives the quest called Scratches needs patches
    that gives you a steaming pumkin pie as a reward
    ah yea the one in Commonland gives you a mistletoe to hang up and kiss under so another Frostfell decoration you can get on Deathtoll
    Eradani likes this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

cool there are those new windows in the cash shop now the ones with snow coming down
    and we got snow globs
    still no tree
    cant wait till we get the next x pack so the carpenters can make those evergreen trees
    I will decorate one even if its already after Frostfell