Festive Fun for TLE Servers!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Kelvani Well-Known Member

I think what they did is wonderful. They gave a ton of stuff very inexpensively, they did not have to do this but they did. I love the food, the pet and the clothes. Santa Glug plushie too! Yaa! There is no tree, true, but there are a lot of GREAT examples on how to make one in the TLE contest houses on the leaderboards.

Thank you devs for the holiday cheer, the eggnog is delish and the turkey smells SO GOOD!
    Juraiya, HaphazardAllure and Adevil like this.
  2. Eradani Well-Known Member

is my memory confused from quitting smoking? isn't there Nektulous Tree in carpenter recipes? and if there is, what lvl is it?
  3. Seriously Member

This again. Seriously?

Ahlana likes this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea I would like the snowman on live server too but they got a lot of other nice stuff but I think a Frostfell tree is really missing on the TLS and at least the Frostfell
    snow glob just a suggestion maybe for next year , if the TLS still exists .
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I was just about to say once we get the next expansion carpenters get a evergreen tree you only need to save those baubles
    and bowes and you can create your own Frostfell tree only problem is the lights well could just use candles after all that's what my grand parents used
  6. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

The candles are actually the things I like best, and I'm glad there's a large selection of those. Especially the original Norrathian candles, those have always had a special place in my heart.

Snow globes and a tree or two would be welcome additions if we don't have Frostfell next year. Which is actually kind of funny when you think about it - we got Santa Glug as a replacement for Gardy because people got sick of Gardy flooding us with snow globes every year. (And then the year after that we got the quest to help Gardy, because so many people were upset that the little elf got beat up and all his globes were broken!)
  7. Aelissa Well-Known Member

<3 <3 <3 <3 Merry Thank You! <3 <3 <3 <3

You just made lil'ol me super happy! Woohoo!
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

don't get to exited we only got 3 vendors to buy things from no quests no crafting no wonderland
    but its better than nothing , And we got something the regular servers don't have A snowman pet :D
  9. Eradani Well-Known Member

3 vendors?? i only found 1. guess i'll look harder.

on the other hand, someone made a mini-frostfell house that was filled with snowing snowpiles - it was a regular blizzard in there!!!
  10. Adevil Well-Known Member

There's one for house items, one for armor, and one for weapons. Forget which has the snowman pet, but it's either armor or weapons.
    Eradani likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

weapons has the snowman but its not a plushy its a pet that follows you around
    one of the merchants is a goblin the others are elves

And if you, Girls, want a prettier robe than what you can buy from the armor vendor ,
    go to Everfrost , there on the doc is a snowman that gives you an easy guide quest
    you can pick from one of 6 gowns.
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

you mean they put the guide quest snowman on TLE cool
  13. Lera Well-Known Member

You pay, and you're allowed to play on the live servers, too, if you want the latest stuff. You chose to play on the TLE server because you wanted to play the game as it used to be (sort of). They're not going to spend the time redoing Frostfell to work without all the zones, since that's time they'd be spending for one server and not working on content for everyone.

'We want more content! We want all the recipes!' Do you want Kingdom of Sky? 'No.'
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

ok so how so you get to everfrost? it is not on the bell.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

O no the guide quest is only available on Deathtoll sorry if I gave some of you the wrong idea.
    anyway you can get to Everfrost , Lavastorm , Feerott, Thundering steps, Zeke and Nekolos forest by going to either Freeport or Qeynos harbor and take the carpet to Sinking Sands from there you can use the bell to go to any of those locations.
    I really wished they had the permanent guide quests on both TL servers or have real guids come visit but well we pay for wanting nostalgia.
    Eradani likes this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

on a different note did you know that some of the Frostfell food and drink gives you real food well game food anyway
  17. Alenna Well-Known Member

that had better not be why would they make stormhold feel like second class citizens by not giving them what they give to deathtoll that is not right. they had better have it on both servers.
  18. Mystfit Well-Known Member

It's my perhaps incorrect misunderstanding that some of the guide things like the snowman go on servers without their own guides. If Stormhold gets guides (and I'm pretty sure when I was there it was said they would) then hopefully they'll get the real thing and not a stand-in.
  19. Adevil Well-Known Member

Stormhold doesn't get guide quests, either from guides or from the static items like Nagafen had (and Test still has).

Just popped over to EF docks to check, and there is definitely no snowman with a quest.
  20. Eradani Well-Known Member

the guide quests were up permanently on the PvP servers because, well, we were sort of salty and guides didn't really want to come there. so now we have a new pvp server with perma-guide quests... idk why stormhold wouldn't get guides though. too bad, really.