Festive Fun for TLE Servers!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

Are you a resident of Stormhold or Deathtoll? Are you wishing you could have some holiday cheer on your servers? Well, you’re in luck! While we can’t unlock the full Frostfell Wonderland Village or event on the TLE servers, we have found a way to bring some festive fun to you this year!

Beginning December 10, 2015, you’ll find Frostfell trees in Freeport and Qeynos on the TLE servers. Near these trees are three merchants: a Frostfell Gigglegibber and two Frostfell elves. These merchants will have seasonal house items and holiday weapons for you to enjoy and create your own merriment this fabulous frostfell season!

What will you pick up first? Some baubles and candy canes or a sack of coal, if you’ve been naughty? Or maybe you’re ready to PvP with a Spearmint Buckler to protect yourself? If you’re getting into the spirit, make sure you share your screenshots with us at @everquestii on Twitter! Tag us and use the hashtag #FrostfellFun. You never know when Santa Glug may swing by with his sleigh.

The Frostfell trees and merchants will be available on Stormhold and Deathtoll through January 6, 2016. They’ll be packed up and put away for next season during the regular hotfix on the morning (Pacific Time) of January 7.
    Siren, Kittybock, Sheep and 3 others like this.
  2. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Thank you for this! TLE getting Frostfell this year after all! I cannot wait to see if any food made it there =p
  3. dooya New Member

Please say there will be recipes
    Skratchie likes this.
  4. Isvail New Member

/so happy!
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

anything is better than no festival ( kind of ) at all
    thanke you so very much for giving us at least a little something :)
    Nele likes this.
  6. Nele Member

Thank you, DBG!
  7. Adevil Well-Known Member

The announcement makes it sound like Frostfell Wonderland Village won't be open, so I'm not sure what use the recipes would be without the materials. Maybe on April 1 in Enchanted Lands?
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe :( no snow globs
    please put some snow globes into the merchants next time for the TL servers.
  9. Sydnye Member

No frostfell trees :(
  10. Nokomiss Member

This is such a tease... Should be able to go into the zone. PvP in Frostfell was freakin awesome back in the day. Now we just have a tree with a vendor. Fail.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

a lot of people asked if we could at lest get what we got
    we were already told there are problems to get those trees up .
    :oops: oops only people that play on the public test server and read the forum for that know about it
    the tree might yet show up one of those days please, please, please .
    I love the snowman pet.
    and for the real Frostfell fun I will go to one of the regular servers
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I know where all the trees went Maldura
    I just took one there myself by the way the regular servers have no tree in Freeport and Qeynos either.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok people there is a Frostfell tree now in the big towns:)
    I wished it was made out of cheese with bacon strips as decorations :p
    Awkk and Kittybock like this.
  14. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

There is no frostfell tree for sale....*cries*
    Eradani likes this.
  15. AOE1 Well-Known Member

This was a joke. We got a few items to purchase yet no trees and no recipes, which I think people wanted the most. At least now we can buy food items to put on tables. /sigh! We pay yet we get none of the fun benefits. Oh well, back to live.
  16. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Begs for Holiday events even though told No from start.

Begs for Holiday merchant,

Gets Holiday Merchant,

Complains about Holiday Merchant.
    Siren, Juraiya, Maldek and 5 others like this.
  17. Adevil Well-Known Member

Please explain what good the recipes would be without the materials or the frostfell stations? Putting the recipes on the vendors would just cause even more angst.
    Juraiya, Lodrelhai and Eradani like this.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ohh yea :( that too I want one I want snow globs and a frostfell tree for my house
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just looked in the cash shop and I did not even find a frostfell tree in there or any snow globes

and something else I was just thinking about ,
    will exiles be able to buy stuff from any of those vendors ?
  20. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I see that many of the crafted stuff is for sale for copper on those merchants. And the snowman follow pet and Santy plushies are there as well, both not available for years on live. So nice things there I think.
    Siren and Adevil like this.