Fixed Internally Fervor Overcap calculation

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Beee, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Miragian Well-Known Member

This effects mounts too with the infuser doesn't it?
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

It's still a change 880,1 -> 885,7 at zoning into Svarni Expanse.

But this ACT Trigger as reminder for recating familiar after each zoning is a good workaroud

<Trigger R="(You) have entered" SD="reminder - recast familiar" ST="3" CR="F" C=" General" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

If you like to reproduce it: Just zone with a character on fervorcap and activated Blood Ember Familiar Infusion into a soloinstance (Fervor cap will be blue on cap - in my case 1377). Recast familiar and fervor will be blue on cap but higher. (in my case 1427)

Solo instances are easy to repoduce this bug. Happens everywhere and for everyone with a familiar infusion buff, but is only noticeable on fervor cap.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

seems to work now *thumbspress*
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

It's definitely still not fixed.
    Rasheti and Beee like this.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

right - still not fixed

for 100% reproducing: Fervor 914,9 (at cap) -> use "Renfry's Basement Bauble" (or zone from Forlon into the crafter instance.. Fervor Cap drops to 908,5) -> zoneout to Forlon Glist Fervor Cap is 905.. recasting of Familiar pushed th Fervor OC Cap back to 914,9
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

Any news? Recasting the familiar to get the right fervor OC after every zoning is anoying ;)
    Twyla and Bludd like this.
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

A new GU and still not fixed

loggin in in Forlon shows 924,4 Fervor Overcap, recasting familiar corrects it to 935,6 .. so please correct this calculation behavior. It's easy to reproduce.

And Yes .. an ACT Trigger is a workaround for players but still anoying loosing 11 Fervor OC
    <Trigger R="(You) have entered" SD="reminder - recast familiar" ST="3" CR="F" C=" General" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

939 -> 947,8 after recasting familiar.. wonder if the overcap calculation will ever be fixed ;)
    Denebi likes this.
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

After a breeching upgrade I'm now solo at missing 9,9 Fervorovercap without recasting familiar after every zoning. The gap gets bigger :mad:

945,1 before and 954,2 after recasting

Everyone at fervor cap misses 1% Fervor
    Twyla and Yenk like this.
  11. Beee Well-Known Member

My overcap gap changed to 11,4 Fervorovercap

1035,1 before and 1044,5 after recascting the familiar (= reapplying the Blood Ember Familiar Infusion)

100% reproduceable after every zoning
    Twyla likes this.
  12. KingDragon Active Member

I wasn't noticing this using the "Reign of Shadows" Ethereal Familiar infusion buff, but I am noticing it every time I zone using the "Jubilant" Familiar infusion buff. I have to recast the familiar and every time I get more ferver than what I had when I zone. So here to +1
    Twyla likes this.
  13. Wish New Member

My ferver overcap changes for 15,4 on recasting my familiar :)
  14. Beee Well-Known Member

Reminder for all players still to this workaroud :)
  15. Beee Well-Known Member

Just the small amount of 1042,9 -> 1053,2 Fervorovercap after reascting the familiar every zoning ... SIGH
  16. Taled Well-Known Member

Yep. Still ~1% or so overcap that it doesn't calculate properly for some reason. :rolleyes:
  17. Bludd Well-Known Member

when you pop price paid, the fervor you gain does not calculate more fervor oc from familiar infusion
  18. Taled Well-Known Member

It should if you recast the familiar, but I'll have to retest it!
  19. Beee Well-Known Member

It's 40,5 Fervor from the charm, not Fervor Overcap ;)

Money Sink (= Buff from price paid) does not effect Fervor Overcap
  20. Bludd Well-Known Member

yes but in my head familiar infusion should read your total fervor and give you more overcap :(