Female sarnaks can't wear dresses?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Hartsmith, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

It is my first time playing a female sarnak, and I was going to changer her outfit to a summery dress when I discovered it defaults to the male style of outfit. Has it always been like that or is it a bug?

Are there any outfits that look feminine on them?
  2. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Female Sarnaks don't seem to have a body type conducive to dress wearing. Aside from the head and height differences, there doesn't seem to be a difference in the male and female bodies, though Ttobey would be the one to tell you what's really going on under the surface.

Though, culturally speaking, dresses just aren't a thing in Sarnak society. They were bred as a soldier slave race with the females being considerably larger physically than the males.
  3. Ruderalis New Member

I can't remember who it was, but I ran into a hot sarnak yesterday or the day before. Idk which gender it was but it was very owo
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Female sarnak laugh at dresses.
    Zynt, Robynous, Mellody and 5 others like this.
  5. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

How much halfling herb have you been smoking?
    Zynt, Ruderalis and Hartsmith like this.
  6. Ruderalis New Member

You got some to share or are you asking me to share my shadeweaver bud?
    Zynt likes this.
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Mechanically speaking, the female sarnak model is literally the Male body model when it comes to armor appearances. It's been like this since they were introduced in the Rise of Kunark expansion. There are no dresses on them, no female-styled clothing, brawler gis, anything. My Sarnak tailor likes to wear brawler gis for the appearances, and she has a completely exposed chest because there's nothing to actually show or censor.
    Breanna and Hartsmith like this.
  8. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input. I'll look into finding a gi for the mrs.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

No sarnak femme fatale assassins then?
  10. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

11. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Please check out Ouka's Great Gi Gallery - Mara Estate prestige home in Qeynos on the Maj'Dul server. You'll find everything you want there.
    Breanna and Hartsmith like this.
  12. Svenone Well-Known Member

Iksar and sarnak are egg-laying reptiles. They have no breasts or wide hips for birthing, so why should their clothing vary with the gender? Female iksar tend to color their head crests, though.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  13. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

While it is true that the female iksar do not have breasts, they do in fact look great in dresses. However you are incorrect in saying the sarnak don't have wide hips; they do, LOL.

But in all seriousness regarding your question; why -must- the female sarnaks wear masculine clothing? Then again, why can't male humans wear feminine clothing if it suits their personality?
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It would be at least a year of work trying to fit female clothes to male skeletons.
    Hartsmith, Tkia and Robynous like this.
  15. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

o_O:confused::(
    Pardon me while I go cry now.