Feir’Dal Lords Manor

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Danascus, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Danascus New Member

I published my massive home on Maj’Dul, feel free to take a look at it and mail me suggestions (or post them here). Thanks!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Have you posted screenshots here before? :)

If you haven't yet, the first thing you'll need (other than a screenshot ;->) is a 3rd-party website for hosting pictures. Facebook is a tad wonky for that; I personally like www.DeviantArt.com myself...never had a problem with them, and no "pay us 40 arms and 87 legs if you want to post your own stuff anywhere but OUR site" nonsense. ;->

After that:

1. Do what you have to do to post/publish/whatever a screenshot image to your favorite website (not here; I found out the hard way you can't directly download anything here. You can post something directly from the Net here, but you run the risk of the originator of that image finding out about it and getting miffed...).

2. What I do on good ol' D.A. after that is right-click on the image, which brings up a drop-down list. Then I select View Image.

3. I'll get a completely separate page, with just my image, a blank, black screen behind, and the URL at the top of the screen. For those not sure what a URL is, this page's URL is:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/feir’dal-lords-manor.595998/

4. Highlight and Copy your image's URL.

5. Come back to a post here, get to the place in it you'd like your image, and click the Insert/edit image icon (looks like a tree).

6. That box will pop up; in the blank line, Paste your screenshot's URL, then hit the Insert button.

7. Voila! Image inserted, much like in a Word doc. :)

Or, we could just visit your lovely place in person... :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Feir'Dal Lords Manor
    Decorator: Danascus
    Owner: Danascus
    Server: Maj'Dul
    Address: Ethernere Enclave, South Qeynos
    Category: Massive Homes

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.