Feel Like a Little Romance?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Eufearia Member

Schmetterling, thanks for the update but I have the upgraded pony, I've done the Nek castle and I have the Shard unfinished. And like I said, I don't get a repopulated Shard and my upgraded pony only gets 10. Is there a second pony upgrade I'm missing? If you're getting all these things, then there's a problem at my end but for the life of me I can't figure it out.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Lonsen Member

Just a heads up, you gotta reset the instance once you've cleared it. Mobs don't repopulate, its a persistent instance with a 1 hour + minimum refresh timer.
  3. Eufearia Member

Could you explain what you mean by resetting the instance? I've waited anywhere from 3 hours to 3 days to got back in. Last year, I didn't have a problem going in every 2 hours to get candies.
  4. Lonsen Member

Certainly.

Hit ALT Z to bring up the Dungeon Finder window and hit the "Persistent Instances" tab located at the bottom of the window. You should see one called "Shard of Love: something something" that you can reset. Reset it and reenter the zone, all the mobs should be up.

Been farming it for alts on my SK cause I can just zonepull and AOE everything down, easy peasy.
  5. Eufearia Member

Thank you Lonsen! You are awesome! (hear awesome heroic music) I've been able to reenter the Shard twice so far. That pretty pink unicorn will be mine!
    Spindle and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Lonsen Member

lol

Glad it's working out for ya, enjoy your pretty pink unicorn!
    Spindle and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, man, I completely agree; you rock, Lonsen! :D

Thanks for the advice! :)

Uwk
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

good advice Lonsen I totally forgot about that idea
    And I agree that we only get half of what we used to get hmmm could it be that for years we had double drop weeks during Erollis Day? or do the goblins steal some from love loot ?
    I got a lot of toons so going in the shard only once on each takes something like 30 hours , you get the idea
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Tell me about it... :D

Uwk
  10. Gramma Active Member

God I have played this game for like 5 years and never figured out how to get the pack pony. It's kind of embarrassing the things I don't know about my favorite game in the world. I'm usually content to putter around decorating (but rarely ever publishing) my many many homes. And the actual gameplay that I do reflects my obsession with decorating. If there isn't some interesting house item or outfit involved, I halfheartedly pursue it to the end, but more likely than not, I'll drop the quest out of ennui and revert to placing shrubbery in vases and cloudy tiles under windows.
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

just do the gathering obsession timeline Gramma it will save you a lot of time later harvesting the upgraded pony also brings you rares .
    and the Gathering Obsession quests give you at least around 18 gold each a lot for a low level player something not to sneeze at for a higher level player and all you do is gather some stuff something you got to do anyway if your decorating , unless your Mr. Rockefeller .
    Gramma and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member