Feel Like a Little Romance?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Lilimoon Member

Thank you ^_^
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you have Advanced Combat Tracker and are working on the Erollisi Day Achievements, I have a couple of handy calls set up. I was mass-slaughtering and didn't always know when I'd picked up a love note or candy, so I made myself some triggers to tell me!

Code:
    <Trigger R="hard candy..a from the corpse of (?&lt;monster&gt;.+) in" SD="${monster} hard candy" ST="3" CR="F" C=" General" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />
    and

Code:
    <Trigger R="love note..a from the corpse of (?&lt;monster&gt;.+) in" SD="${monster} love note" ST="3" CR="F" C=" General" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

drat i use act but dont' know how to make up my own triggers or how to enter them into act instead of waiting for someone to share with me.
  4. suka Well-Known Member

on the tweet, it was said that we could get the round oval heart window with erollisi coins. i can't find it anywhere. anyone
    know where it is?

[IMG]
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! That is weird, because the City Merchants (and Tradeskill Society Merchants, etc.) that will accept your stuff for status points (as opposed to the regular merchants, who buy your status stuff for 33 coins of some sort, depending) do have a different price thing going than the regular guys. If you belong to a guild, and have a guild "export person" who buys your status items, will that work? :-/

Uwk
    Pixilicious likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, all those other cakes (the Chocolate one, the Pink one) I figured were the wedding cakes; they certainly have that appearance to me! ;->

Uwk
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, everything in these screenshots is Player Studio? Cool! :D

That means the Conservatory, etc. stuff will be around even after the holiday! :D I can anticipate it lasting until maybe the autumn. :)

Uwk
  8. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

No, it doesn't work , and the item says it sells for status (in the description) but/and also says it is no-value, so I'm not sure is this a bug ?
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's on the Marketplace, "Adoring Heart Window", 250 DBC.
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

ACT >> Options >> Configuration Import/Export >> XML Share Snippets

Copy the trigger text (Ctrl C), then where it says in ACT "(Paste XML here)" (bottom right square) paste in in there (Ctrl V). Then click "Import Above Data".
  11. Jrel Well-Known Member

I spent a long time killing everything in Zek and Feerott for ED drops and got zero.... Is that normal? I had to go to Shard of Love instances to get them.
  12. Mystfit Well-Known Member

13. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I nearly got my "kill 25 critters [that are at least green to you]" Daily Loyalty quest fulfilled with Darkpaw gnolls (yep, they were green to that toon), and got ONE gnoll candy. I think I'm gonna have to do that Shard of Love bit, too. :-/

Uwk
    more than a bit disappointed...I think undead, like skeletons and such, should also drop candies/love letters, if they don't already
  15. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

First, I would like to see some pics of the new burburs. They are store items, why no pics yet?

And it has always been this way with the candy and note drops. Only two places worth doing it, if you don't care what kind you get, is Nek Castle instance and best is the Shard of Love special instance. Just don't finish the quest there and you repeat endlessly. I usually bring a good aoe class mentored down, wizard is nice for the extra range, pull lots and blast away. :)
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea the mobs in nek castle often drop a body drop + a chest with candy or a letter inside and if you simply go back to the entrance you can go right back inside and so it over, same with Shard of love
  17. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Thank you for all your hard work:)-the devs too, but i wanted you to know how much wiki updaters are appreciated. It takes a truly dedicated person to spend their own free time to help their fellow gamers. It's folks like you that help make this game great! You rock!
    Kurisutaru, daicia, Juraiya and 2 others like this.
  18. Eufearia Member

Is anyone out there having as much trouble as I am getting candies and notes? I'm doing the Shard (not finishing with the urns) but when I come back hours, or a day later, the instance still hasn't repopulated. And my pack pony only collects 10 holiday items every 2 hours. And...a few days ago I was able to get 100% drop from the frogloks outside of Guk, but now get 0%. Is there a bug or is it just me. Grrrr!!! I really want lots of stuff from the merchants!

Side note: I've tried mobs that are grey all the way up to orange. Maybe I should try the red mobs. I must bleed for my sweets!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gramma like this.
  19. Gramma Active Member

I think they lowered the drop rate. I had saved about 100 of them from last year but turned them into coins for a unicorn and now it's much harder getting the candies and notes.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

level up your harvesting and get a upgraded pony and you get a lot you can send the pony out every other hour , it ads up
    Others and I mentioned this earlier , the best place to go is Nek castle wile your on the erolis day quest , if your past that go to the shard of love, on of the 2 Erolis Day quests and don't finish it as in don't take care of all vases that way you can zone in and out as often as you can stomach.
    If your not done with that you could finish the fay language quest and , or the lore and legends .