Feel Like a Little Romance?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

Yes, they were added today. Look for many new items from talented Player Studio artists (and a few additions created by our team).

^ this!

--

Although if you want a FULL list of what was added to the Marketplace in today's update so you can search the Marketplace for them:

• Cupid's Bow of Love
    • Cupid's Wall Mounted Bow of Love
    • The Dark Coach
    • The Light Coach
    • Love's Conquest
    • Heart Killer
    • Dark Elven Conservatory Bundle
    • Dark Elven Conservatory Display Case
    • Dark Elven Conservatory Door
    • Dark Elven Conservatory Doorway
    • Dark Elven Conservatory End
    • Dark Elven Conservatory Hall
    • Dark Elven Conservatory Planter
    • Purple Love Locket Blossom
    • Dark Elven Conservatory Table
    • High Elven Conservatory Bundle
    • High Elven Conservatory Display Case
    • High Elven Conservatory Door
    • High Elven Conservatory Doorway
    • High Elven Conservatory End
    • High Elven Conservatory Hall
    • High Elven Conservatory Planter
    • Blue Love Locket Blossom
    • High Elven Conservatory Table
    • Wood Elven Conservatory Bundle
    • Wood Elven Conservatory Display Case
    • Wood Elven Conservatory Door
    • Wood Elven Conservatory Doorway
    • Wood Elven Conservatory End
    • Wood Elven Conservatory Hall
    • Wood Elven Conservatory Planter
    • Red Love Locket Blossom
    • Wood Elven Conservatory Table
    • 2016 woo-rific Burbur Basket
    • Standard Heart-Stained Window Pane
    • Tall Heart-Stained Window Pane
    • Wide Heart-Stained Window Pane
    Player Studio items have no date at this time when they'll leave the Marketplace. Items designed by our team (like the 2016 woo-rific Burbur Basket) are scheduled to leave the Marketplace when Erollisi Day ends, on Wednesday, February 17th.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Love all the new items, but...is there a reason you are not selling the windows in bundled sets? Being that, when most people decorate, they tend to add more than just one window to a home...I'm more likely to purchase these sorts of things when sold in bundled sets. Would love to be able to buy each type in a bundle of six, or a bundle with all three types with four of each kind in the bundle. Sold in singles, I'm more likely to ignore them in favor of crafting my own windows. Just a bit of feedback, as I'm not complaining...I love that you have all seen fit to give us more windows to work with now.

And just a bit more feedback...I love that the windows in the marketplace can be set on the ground or upon an item, as opposed to hanging them on a wall. So very much easier to place than the crafted kind which must be 'hung' on a wall and slid back or forth. Please consider changing the crafted windows to work in the same way the marketplace windows do.

Meanwhile...thank you kindly for all the absolutely lovely new items, and the new quests for Erollisi Day! :)
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Now that Zam isn't being updated any more, Wiki is one of our major sites! Thanks for your work on this! :D

Uwk
    Prissetta, Juraiya and daicia like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's a SMISHED wedding cake! For all your really depressed (or Evil) friends and alts! :D

Or if you just want a humorous/disastrous E-Day decoration mishap... X-D

Uwk
    who will also never stop singing the praises of Triangle recipes for the holidays, Blocks/Tiles for the City Festivals, etc. :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Could a link to pix of the new Woo-rific Burbur Basket be posted? pretty please?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. daicia Well-Known Member

You're welcome! I've always preferred the wiki. I started really adding what I could and updating tons of stuff in 2012-ish.

I was just about to pop over to the Homeshow forum and mention I kind of sort of added every single prestige house that was missing and standardized the info at last. o_O For ages either had generic non-info for them, they had outdated info (remember 200 items counts for some lol), or editors tried to apply the standard housing template to them which didn't work at all. Check out the Category: (Prestige Housing) page now - a tidy list!
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! :D

Uwk
  8. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Was wondering how to tell which Burbur is the rare one ? They all say legendary, and they all look equally cute to me ! lol, anyways was just wondering.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I updated the Player-studio Display House to add the new marketplace Erollisi Items. Where to find this house:

Antonia Bayle Server
    Massive Home (or Hall of Fame)
    ~Player-studio Block Houses Display~
    Owner: Ocarinah

Dark Elven Conservatory Bundle
    [IMG]

High Elven Conservatory Bundle
    [IMG]

Wood Elven Conservatory Bundle
    [IMG]

Miscellaneous Erollisi Marketplace Items
    [IMG]

Stairs
    [IMG]

Roofs
    [IMG]

Mini Houses
    [IMG]
  10. Sinhika Well-Known Member

Looks nice, but you may want to double-check the "Galleon of Dreams" entry. I don't think it's much of a copy of The Shimmering Citadel...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and daicia like this.
  11. daicia Well-Known Member

Nice catch! Thanks! If you see any others let me know. It was a crazy screenshot and info frenzy lol. I need to go through and double check many too, but wanted to get the E-day info updated in time for the event.
  12. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

I don't suppose you can post the pictures of them?
  13. ANeasia New Member

What number is the tradeskill book as I cant seem to see any new ones on the merchant or is it a quested reward
  14. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

The new tradeskill book is Romantic Gifts to Craft IX which can be bought off of the vendor Steven in Qeynos or Freeport.
  15. Lilimoon Member

Nothing on Splitpaw right now...maybe later...
  16. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I really hope they didn't forget Splitpaw. :/
  17. Glenorian Well-Known Member

A "smished" cake?? Awww....well...I guess that will make an interesting addition to your "bakery disaster" room lol.
  18. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

So im guessing the Angel Burbur is the common one cause I bought 5, and they were all the same (Angel)... talk about bad luck here :(
    Anyways, it says that it could be sold for status, however it is marked as No-value, and will not show up for the merchant where I sell my status items regularly, is there a special place for DBG items to be sold for status ?
  19. Spindle Well-Known Member

OMG! All my DBC is going for the conservatories!
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

make shur you look in the right place for the merchants for Freeport they are in front of the seafarer buccaneers building
    in Qeynos they are in front of the place with the mercs too near the doc
    and the new crafting book is in the middle of the book list
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spindle like this.