Feedback welcome! My places so far ...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Wolfess, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Wolfess Member

I would very much appreciate feedback on my houses so far. For anyone curious and with a bit of extra time on their hands :)

So I'm on the Thurgadin server and my first ever place I decorated is "Wolfesses Galleon of the North Sea". Others I have made are "Gewenia's City Manor" at 2 Bayle Court in SQ, "Gewenia's Homestead", "Barnacle Cove" and (the most recent one) "Gewenia's Island Refuge & Guest House".

I decorate old school.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Are you in the "It Belongs in a Museum" Contest? :)

Decorating "old school" is pretty much literal there... ;->

Are all your places on the "Good guys" side? I have a spreadsheet of places to visit...

Uwk
    also on Thurgadin
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Wolfess Member

Hello Uwkete! No I'm not in the contest - I didn't know what it was. I need to start spending more time on the forums to keep up to date lol. Unfortunately for now my houses are all on the good side, but I have a big Maj Dul place almost complete and a Darklight Palace place almost done so very soon I hope to publish more :) I happen to fins neutral or "good" items more pleasing to the eye so it's a bit of a challange to break from that. My passion is for Art Deco and I'd be so grateful for more egyptian type deco in game! Please send me a mail or pm with your spreadsheet and please please go look at mine and tell me what you think. I am my own hardest critic and I need encouragement (which I got from Feb before :( )

Gewenia
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ohhh, lovey, trust me, you don't want a copy of my spreadsheet; it would fill up your email, and if snail mailed, would give your postal carrier a hernia... :-/

And don't ask how many I actually have visited yet... :oops:

But I do have your five places on the list, and just needed that "what side of the wall are you on?" question answered to fill the lines in completely. ;->

I'll be sure to give a holler when I'm done! :)

Uwk
    who figures: doesn't matter what the side is; you can always claim that "good guy" house items were captured trophies... ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Wolfess Member

;) Well give me the names of the top 10 you are most proud of on Thurgadin and I'll make it my business to check those out lol
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Of MINE?! Oh, good lack, love, my usual method for "decorating" any of my places is the Toss It In, Hope the Door Still Closes Method. "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers," especially for getting my places decorated. ;->

But I have mostly paired up with Quiarrah on Thurg for holiday swaps, so look under her holiday swap things on the Leaderboards, and you'll probably find one of my alts had a hand in it. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.