Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Mercychalice, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

The Shady Swashbuckler carries all styles of HQ-related rewards, but offers only those that pertain to the class you are. Since we have the availability of appearance related items to be added to a wardrobe outside our class, I would like to see him open up the capability to reveal ALL awards. IE I would sometimes like to be able to buy a mage or priest version of a weapon for appearance instead of a scout or tank version sometimes, but I cannot currently because he doesn't show me those versions. Thanks for your time.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The Shady Swashbuckler just needs to be updated in general. My monk can buy every class variant of the Qeynos Claymore rewards (Qeynos Claymore, Kilij, Cutlass, Marr's Fist, etc), but you can't obtain the Soulfire weapons at all. I can buy all the various heritage quest rewards, but the more recent ones that were added into the game like the Cloak of Crystalline Waters, Shrunken Goblin Head Earring, and The Bloody Shank don't even have furniture versions like everything else to begin with.
    Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  3. Ibukia Member

Peacock Club weapons would be cool too.

Speaking of other classes weapons it would be cool if you could see/buy other class weapons on the vendors for the revamped freeport/qeynos timelines.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

any of the sig line weapons would be cool. (prismatic line, i'm looking at you...and a few others.)
    Breanna likes this.