Feedback on new duo PG zone: with a few suggestions

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Arieva, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Arieva Well-Known Member

I actually enjoyed this the first time I ran it. I didnt rush the zone by hitting the gong and it took me 25 mins. 10 currency for my effort. If by doing it quicker I would have gotten 18 like the other zone that would be great. I'll have to test that later.

My suggestion for making this zone a smash hit as far as I'm concerned would be to allow the zone not to end on the 101 kill point and make the zone after that point be progressively more dangerous. I was never in any real danger running this although with more gong smashing maybe I would have been. I think if you uncapped the currency limit on the zone and allowed folks to spend more time in there..for reward, people would keep coming back to beat their personal records on it. People want the pg grind that the devs tried to put a lid on with 3 hour resets. This would give it back a bit to solo duo players with a difficulty element involved (instead of just facerolling a gazillion alts through the same zone..which is really only tolerable for those that do it with a bot).
    Snikkety likes this.