Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mercychalice, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Only working in the ROS zones is terrible, and makes figuring out stats in home towns that much more difficult. Please, stop doing this, and make them work world wide. It's extremely disagreeable to try to figure what's causing an issue if stats keep fluctuating so much. This is extremely complicating and highly frustrating.
  2. Naramee Active Member

yes. I agree where you disagree. It is anoying and confusing:(
  3. Dockter Well-Known Member

I also agree, limiting these to work in only specific zones is pointless, especially when the items aren't marked as such (item description).
    Breezie likes this.
  4. KauaiJim Active Member

Agree. In a game with enough stats and numbers to keep Einstein perplexed this kind thing is completely unnecessary. That is unless 'frustration' is part of the intended design. ;)
    Dambae Shadowfury and Doobius270 like this.
  5. Miragian Well-Known Member

The real question is going to be if the CC immunity ones only work in RoS, if so they will be immediately worthless.
  6. Argent Active Member

Please reconsider the zone specific flag for the panda red belt runes. While I understand that desire to keep items deemed too powerful from older zones, the only thing I see that this accomplishes is making character inventory more of a hassle to maintain.

If one already has a void etched blinding gleam, problem solved and the same crit bonus is in effect on the lower level zone. However, if one does not, now in order to have the necessary stun/stifle/mez/fear immunity necessary for an encounter, two sets of gems need to be carried (empyral & panda). So it is possible to have the 42 crit bonus in this zone via Void Etched, so this clearly can not be something determined to be so overpowered as to be restricted.

Again, I ask you please reconsider this decision and remove the flag for the panda belt runes as it does not truly restrict the level of crit bonus possible from a waist red rune, it only makes for an unnecessary hassle for the player.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

The panda 2021 adornments work in RoS and upcoming expansions. No Idea why they made this way, but at least i can live with this clarification of the devs ;)
  8. Brian New Member

Please reconsider the zone specific flag for the panda red belt runes. Perhaps all of them. If you MUST reduce them in power, make them scale down to Shadowed Excursion (Empyral) levels out of RoS+ zones instead of completely inert.
  9. AOE1 Well-Known Member

You can live with it if you stick to only playing in that xpack. Many of us go back and do prior zones and it is not easy to live with. It is a bad idea.
    Hartsmith and Dambae Shadowfury like this.
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

With the actual stats - even without the panda runes - it's much too easy to do the old zones. That's why i think it's OK to live with this.

BUT: The glitches in the stats are very very anoying. And that's why even I think it's not a good idea ;)
  11. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I just can't figure out why do this. I mean, strip off every adornment and go back to BoL, see if you struggle. So what does it achieve? In my view, absolutely nothing, except creating a lot of questions from the players.
    Dambae Shadowfury and AOE1 like this.
  12. Madiya New Member

Having a set of clothing from Panda at 235 Resolve each with lesser adornments is just a button away (if member) you should still over power BOL content
  13. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

But that ends up taking up all that bag space. For some of us, we have many characters that are already short on bag space.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.