Feb's House of Darkstar - Norrathian Couture! - Thurgadin Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    I've opened a couturier on the Thurgadin server. It's a City of Mist owned by Febs in South Qeynos or it's currently in massive homes newly published on the leaderboards.
    Ever had an issue trying to match your mount to your armour, or you're missing that elusive cloak or helm? Well look no further - hundreds of mannequins in some of Norrath's finest styles in a couturier setting and landscaped grounds. There are quested, marketplace, and crafted armours for every class. There's also a catwalk and an appearance by Tom Ginn (nods to Project Runway - which I've never watched of course /cough)

[IMG]
    Welcome

[IMG]
    Take a stroll round the grounds

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Peek behind the runway

[IMG]
    Old armours, crafted armours, quested armours

[IMG]

[IMG]

I ran out of item count with both expanders and have so many more sets of armour to show - part II to follow in another 12 months or so:)
    Rosyposy, Breanna, Tock and 2 others like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Shouldn't the name be Tum Ginn? (instead of Tim Gunn), who I have no clue who he is at all.... *blushes and runs off to watch on demand*

The house is fabulous, you have outdone yourself and the expectation bars for you have been raised accordingly.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Out of item count"...? :eek:

Well, actually, I can see that; you'd think 900 items minimum would be enough, especially with expanders, but with these huge places... :-/

Lovely job! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Febrith like this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're totally right - but "Tum" just sounded weird so he became Tom:) And thank you!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'm sure 1200 items would be fine if I didn't have a flower and fountain fetish /shrug:)
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. Tock Member

What are these tiles pictured here? I couldn't find them on Lera's website. They must be something flipped upside down, right?

Rosyposy likes this.
  7. elflover Well-Known Member

They are from furniture merchant in Myrist library. Merchants gallery..they are called myrist platforms diff shaped ones.
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

Sweet! :) Nice job!
    Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.