Feb's Bowerstone Industrial - Sprocket's Portal - Thurgadin

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi all
    My Skyrim house got me thinking (maybe I'm dragonborn and I just don't know it yet!) - nah ... of other video games that I've played and loved. Decorating inspiration strikes in odd places! One other stand out game for me was the Fable series, probably little known I guess as they're pretty old now. Fable III had an area called Bowerstone which was steampunk/Victorian/industrial and I just loved it. So this is my nod to happy hours in there - there's an alchemist shop, a bookshop, brewery and tavern, armoursmith, chocolate factory, orphanage and city lock-up. It's owned by Febs and is a Sprocket's on the Thurgadin server, here's a few pics:-

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Faeonara, Gracey, Shadowplay and 5 others like this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I will have to check that out!
  3. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Holy cow! This looks amazing.
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

That's awesome Feb! I used to play Fabled II. This is cool, too bad I cant to see it. Someone do a video please lol.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

You have truly out done yourself. That is just amazing. Wonderful job.
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Aww thanks guys:) And smashing that you played Fable II Elflover<3
    Shocking of Microsoft to close Lionhead Studios just before the release of Fable Legends:(
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If you're US-based, you can create 7 more toons for free on the EU server (Thurgadin). :)

Uwk
    Febrith, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

This is gorgeous. Care to donate some talent my way?
  9. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, that is gorgeous! Too bad it's on Thurgadin; I'd like to visit and view it leisurely.

Has anyone made a video of it?
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Anyone that's US-based can make free toons on Thurgadin; how many depends on your account level (2, I think, for F2P; 7 for members). :)

Uwk
    whose alta-holism isn't helped by this... ;->
    Febrith and Breanna like this.
  11. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I know. I used to have characters on Splitpaw. But going back and forth between U.S. and EU is a pain, and otherwise I would have to do two installs, which takes up a lot of hard drive space.
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yes I have to do that but at least hubby gave me 2 drives! So I have EU on one drive and US on the other.
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

Thank you guys - I have both downloads only because I travel a lot to do videos on other servers. I'll sort one out for this home in the next couple of days:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  14. Ritual Active Member

OMG all the flowers and fluff getting replaced by sheet metal and angle iron , I of course love it but i worry that my insanity has rubbed off on Feb and will slowly destroy her otherwise peaceful heart. This we don't want, turn away from the dark side Feb before it's too late.I wish it was a video so i could get a better feeling of the mechanics, grinding gears , flashing lights , buildings so stupidly tall you cant see the top from the bottom. Igor SEND UP THE KITES !!!.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"THROW THE THIRD SWITCH!!"
    "Not -- the third switch??!"
    "YES! THE THIRD SWITCH! NOW!!"

Uwk
    Breanna and Febrith like this.
  16. Ritual Active Member

Just got to see the video on your web site and i love it , so interesting and complex , and nothing beats max everything for counts! Great job Feb, i watched it a couple times , because i could:)
  17. Ritual Active Member

No , no , never throw the third switch , are you mad ? You will kill us all !
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

No flowers? Imagine that . The day that happens in one of my homes is the day you know I've been replaced by a forward scout from Omicron Persei 8:)

And omg don't mention the website - I haven't been near it in 6 months and I really need to sort myself out - but my Youtube is totally up-to-date with everyone's uploads. And thank you for watching:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  19. Elyria Well-Known Member

ok, so just looking at the pictures i am kind of tearing up...i am definitely visiting tomorrow! i LOVE Fable II and III!!! hahaha, the only reason i started playin EQII is because i was lookin around on steam for something cool to play a couple years ago, and it looked kind of Fabley... i was skeptical about EQII at first because i am Not an MMORPG-type (the rpg part, great..the Massive Multiplayer, shudder) but, i really am so glad i gave it a try:) ok, i'm tired and rambling, but i just had to say how soverywonderful and cool and amazing that looks:D! <ding> "the time is now...very late"
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, you're a soloer too, eh? :)

Uwk
    who only recently unlocked Mercenaries to be able to torture Qho, and to a lesser extent, Raffik...you'll learn about those two BFFs, if you haven't already /shudder
    Breanna likes this.