Febrith Darkstar Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi guys /hugs and /waves

Just to let you know that I'm planning on making some changes to my channel. This will involve making my EQ2 videos "Unlisted" - this means that only the people who know the link to the video can view it and it won't appear in any of Youtube's public spaces. So, if I've video'd your homes and you want to keep access to the videos then you can either download the video yourself to your own device, or make a note of the link so that you can continue to view it.

I hope everyone's keeping safe and well! Febs
    Breanna, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting us know. Will look for videos you did of my house(s). Hope you are safe and well, too.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Will the video links already posted here still be correct?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Download capabilities are for subscribers? I never got how that worked... :-/

Uwk
    who misses the glorious old Boeing ads they used to have posted as "short films" on YouTube as well as TV...if we had the chance back then, we definitely would've downloaded and kept those ads, they were incredible :) (now they're pretty boring, sadly)
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Upon testing it, I can assure folks that the links from YouTube to the forums here work, as well as going the other way from here to YouTube! :D

Uwk
    Febrith and Breanna like this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

It wouldn't let me download the 3 videos you made of my stuff probably cuz I wasn't logged into youtube. Not a big deal though since there is the video tour spreadsheet that contains the link to youtube videos plus the link to forum posting. Anyone that doesn't have write access can do searching without changing everyone's view so don't worry about not knowing what you are doing. If you have trouble finding videos of your houses, just let me know. Here is the link to the video tour spreadsheet.

Dang woman you are video making queen! I know that you did tons and tons of eq2 videos but the other game videos are either passed eq2 or close to it. When I get some time I am going to check them out cuz those house look awesome.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well I don't think technically you're allowed to download someone's Youtube video but there are a bunch of programs out there that will allow you to do it and I certainly give permission of course - the way I see it is you've done all the hard work and I've just provided a record of it for posterity!:)
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

Lol /hug - well Skyrim is like apples and oranges with EQ2, but the creators there are an equally amazing and resourceful bunch. If nothing else you might get some inspiration from their creations - I know I sure did when I was still building here:)
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I like https://ddownloader.com/ myself as it allows to pull video from Facebook too (I don't have an account so it's a pain to get them)

And thanks fro all your hard work Febrith!
  11. Febrith Well-Known Member

That's a good one - thanks hon:)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.