Favorite leveling path?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Liral, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Liral Active Member

If you take the time to look there are a LOT of different ways to level. it seems the most popular on this server is going straight to frostfang sea. for 1-20. But there are a TON of different ways to go. The island then freeport/qeynos outliers areas, the catacombs/sewers, commonlands/antonica, etc etc. But if you had a choice on which way to level for the sheer enjoyment of the quests and zone designs you most enjoy what would that path to 50 be?

Mine would be is the island to 8 or 9, then outlying area to mid teens, then antonica to low 20's then thundering steppes, then enchanted lands, then everfrost.

What's yours?
    Breanna likes this.
  2. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Island > Oakmyst > Caves > Antonica > Blackburrow > Armor Quests/Stormhold > Varsoon > Runnyeye > OoLS/Permafrost > Sol Eye
  3. Frid Member

If FFS and DLW were not there, I would do the island then grind Scarecrows, but those times are long gone so now I just solo all the way to level 16 doing quests in FFS, then go to WV or BB and get to level 20, go back to FFS to complete the horse quest. Then SH/FG till 28 or so then RoV then RE (or OOLS, I like it there) then CT till lvl 50, or Perma/Sol Eye if I happen to find a group there.