Fixed Internally Fatal Follow up still requires strikethrough

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ziefren, May 9, 2021.

1. Ziefren Active Member

The changes made to strike through had no effect on fatal follow up. With ST taken to 0, the ability still get parried.

Is this intended or will this be addressed?
    Tanithelas, Majandra, Smashey and 7 others like this.
  2. Bord Active Member

I've noticed this in both raid and heroics as well. The patch that made combat arts immune to mob avoidance didn't work on fatal follow up, maybe some other classes CA's as well. With 0% strikethrough, FFU gets parried or blocked about 30% of the time from behind the mobs just like it did before the patch. All the other sin CA's work as the patch stated, just FFU for sin is still broken.
    MSG1, Clintsat, Nekre and 2 others like this.
  3. MSG1 Member

please fix this
  4. Majandra Member

I have found this as well.
  5. Ziefren Active Member

Have we heard anything else on this?
  6. Ziefren Active Member

Still keeping this relevant! :)
  7. Tanithelas Member

Fix it please big bummer for sin dps
  8. Theothersin New Member

any new word on this?
  9. Ratalthor Developer

Not all abilities are intended to be 100% ST. Is there something else to this issue?
  10. Clintsat Well-Known Member

How does a player know which ones will work and which ones will not? Is there a list that can be provided?
  11. Bord Active Member

from the GU patch notes stated:

"ABILITIES

General
    Profession Melee Attack's will now bypass block, deflection, parry, and riposte by NPC targets."

Patch note link here: https://www.everquest2.com/news/patch-notes-03-30-21

FFU is a melee profession combat art. If it's supposed to be excluded, I'm curious why only 1 class is singled out to still need strikethrough.
  12. Nekre Active Member

Bord beat me too it. But if thats the case you guys should make a list of all abilities that do not get effected by that.
    Ziefren likes this.
  13. Bord Active Member

If it really is intended that certain profession melee arts are excluded, then we should have a way to obtain enough strikethrough outside of prior xpack gear with old reforges. There's currently no way outside of that to get enough strikethrough.
    Juraiya and Ziefren like this.
  14. Ziefren Active Member

Just to Bords point - it puts many players at disadvantage and totally single out Assassins when FFU is listed as a melee based CA. It does impact some other things like BL Primals as well.

Most players have no way of getting enough ST though latest xpac gear.
  15. Clintsat Well-Known Member

At a minimum, abilities that have "special rules" around them should be identifiable in game.
  16. Ziefren Active Member

I see an in progress tag was added =)
  17. Ratalthor Developer

This should be fixed in next week's update.