fatal errorr

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by phlik, May 19, 2017.

1. zoee New Member

Got fatal error also, was not able to log into the forums. Now I am getting the server is busy can not log in message. BUT.... I can log into the forums now.

Thurgadin server. Come on, it is HOT outside I want to play games inside where there is air conditioning!
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Fixed...or just...bandaged? No longer getting the error message but now I get "Trying login server 1", "Trying login server 2", "Login rejected: Invalid user name or password. Please try again."

Second attempt: Made it to character select screen. Looks like the bandage may be working. :D
  3. Eltee Member

HoF.In, so far so good.
  4. Eshaac Active Member

Well, I just got ingame, so It must be fixed...

Eshaac
  5. santargria Well-Known Member

Woot I'm - going to decorate ;)
  6. Gneyen652 New Member

This is the third day in a row for me worked for hour then zoning or loading char screen nets same fatal error. I contacted support and got the copy pasted reply clear this, delete that. If it continues do this send this and that and we will continue to look into issue. Well after they closed the other ticket I had played for hour today, and then zoning poof fatal error and then after 32 fatal error loading to char screen I un installed entire game. I then re installed every bit from DVD and CDs, and all expaks but the last 2. Then Launchpad would not install and also got nice new error this app will not work on this system LOL. So after deleting anything that says Launchpad or looking like LP related I tried downloaded version of EQ2setup.exe from site. It installed LP finally. Needless to say after 3 hours of fighting with it I almost want to delete whole deal, and stop playing LOL but hoping someone has a fix out there before I go that far.
  7. Sowy Active Member

Fatal error issue is back again as of 8am-ish PDT
    Snikkety likes this.
  8. Melt Actually plays the game

up again for me too... logged into 5 different accounts a minute ago, now I can't get in. ETA?
  9. elstaf New Member

Its happening again today on my account as well as my daughter's. This is getting very old very quickly. I guess I am actually going to have to go do something constructive today. Sigh.
  10. Arcos Active Member

Talk about deja vu. This is really getting old. Why can't they find a solution that sticks?
  11. Hoserbaba New Member

Logged in okayish but switching characters did it for me. Unrecoverable error now! How could this be made a constant pita i really would like to know.
  12. SandsMans Active Member

13. Springnut New Member

This is the single most prevalent error that I get nearly every day. I appear not to be the only one. If I was in charge over there at daybreak, I would put the most effort in ensuring that my customers can actually log in to a game that they are paying for...
  14. Steelviper Active Member

And here we go again. For heaven's sake Daybreak, are you going to fix that fatal error one day yet, or do we have to expect it every day now? Because in the latter case, I wouldn't see any reason to continue to pay for my AllAccess, in case of such an aggravating gaming experience.
  15. Kraytos New Member

I finally stopped getting the fatal error message, got the trying login server message for a few, and now I'm back in.
  16. Eltee Member

Here's an idea..Why don't we all pay a gaming company a subscription, and then go play or do something completely different to what ever it is we just paid for...OH! Wait, ha ha ha WE ALREADY DO!
  17. OhNeal New Member

Down yesterday, down again today, hard to make plans when the game is down during prime time every day. May be time to look for a more reliable venue for my limited gaming time? Damn it.
  18. Gneyen652 New Member

Well got reply back from support LOL and guess what they are saying I am the problem. It is not on their side and I should now be able to log in even though I could log in just fine it is game crashing on loading not logging in. I can get into game randomly play for about and hour, and when I try to switch chars or even just zone I get lovely fatal error message. I then can not get the game to load into char select screen, as it is working up to loading char screen it fatal errors every time I try to load it. I am not un installing and reinstalling every time I want to play, and I have done every step listed in the support replies 3 times per crash, so no I do not think I will follow the same copy pasted replies over and over just to get the same result. The nice error can not verify live blah blah blah, and Game is not on G drive lol as I do not even have one save DVD rom drive is F and G lettered LOL. Hope you all fair better than me about to go round 40 in support replies.......
  19. Hapa New Member

This started for me yesterday. A reinstall did not fix it. After giving up for several hours, magically I was able to get in. Then I logged in okay this morning and played for a couple of hours and then crashed while zoning. Now I can't get back in. Submitted a ticket. Holding my breath.

EDIT: And now I'm magically back in again. I just started playing again a week ago after a long lay off. This new random Fatal Error is not a game update I'm enjoying
  20. Gneyen652 New Member

Good luck Hapa I been crashing for over 3 days in a row now.