Fatal Error Message when trying to Login

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Erinys, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Erinys New Member

I was playing this afternoon, but now when I try to login from either the Launcher or directly using everquest2.exe i get the following error and the client quits:
    -----------------------------------------------
    Fatal Error
    Everquest II has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown.
    <verify> G:\live\eq2\game\Client\src\ClientNet.cpp (647):
    m_pCon->GetStatus()==
    UdpLibrary::UdpConnection""cStatusConnected
    00aab33901181b34
    -----------------------
  2. Neijya New Member

I'm getting the same error as well. I tried the same things as you. I also tried verifying game assets.
  3. Devia New Member

Exactly the same problem here. (Server Thurgadin)
  4. Skulls Member

Best way to notify the Devs so it gets fixed fast is on discord chat
  5. Chris Thompson Active Member

"Boss, I can't come in today, I'm sick."
    "You gotta come in today."
    "No way, got a fever and I'm headed to the doctor's office."
    "And just who's going to feed the hamsters?"
  6. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Both Daybreak Games Help and EverQuest II have tweeted that they know about the issues and are looking into them (it's affecting multiple Daybreak games).
  7. Aryndyl New Member

Same issue here.
  8. Akerin New Member

I hope this gets fixed soon ... took me half an hour just to log onto the forums. I am disabled and after my daily real life stuff is done. I look forward to some fun game time. Not complaining just saying :).
    I guess I will go stare at walls while I keep trying to log in lol

YESSS!!! I'm in :) :)
  9. Livx Member

getting fatal error here!
  10. Baygon New Member

I am as well, its been over an hour now may as well crash for the night now.....
  11. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello thier

same Problem at me i just started game via EXE logged into server on 1 toon want to log on an other toon and got message trying to login server 1 as usual since last patch.:mad::confused:

Than i got a message cant login to server, seems that the login servers are buggy or broken again.:(:oops:

At the Morning round about 11 o clock European Summertime all was running fine , now i came back an tryed to login as usual and nothing is fine :eek::eek::oops:
  12. Ryuken Active Member

Got this error when zoning from Tenebrous Tangle to Qeynos about 40 mins ago or so

[IMG]