Fixed Internally Fast Travel - Tranquil Seas MIA

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by A$terix, Apr 12, 2022.

1. A$terix Member

I have quests that I was working on in the Tranquil Seas. It no longer appears on the Teleport transport map. Same with the Phantom sea. I clicked around in the area where they are on the map, but it did nothing.

I have tried on multiple characters and different zone teleports. No luck. I have also exited the game and logged back in. Still they are not available. I created an in-game bug report.
    Twyla and Tkia like this.
  2. A$terix Member

Ok, I used the"Return to Refuge" port stone and it got me there. I think this is user error as I have been using teleports too much lately and not the port locations in the zones.

I think this post can be removed.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

I checked this on HoF with the following results.
    Both zones show up on the bell map and work correctly.
    Both zones show up on the fast travel map and Tranquil Sea works fine. Phantom Sea works as far as bringing up the map, letting you select the dock and asking for confirmation to travel. When I say yes I just get a message that I don't meet all the requirements for the zone and it doesn't move me. This is on a level 100/100 toon that may not have done any adventure quests there (can't actually remember) but has certainly done all of the crafting quests and was allowed in with no problem when clicking the bell. I also tested using the 'Return to Highhold' bauble from Mara and that also let me in with no argument.

I know these 2 zones were only recently added to the fast travel map so maybe Phantom Sea got added with some weird restriction flag?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

And what does any of this have to do with Phantom Sea which is only flagging a restriction on 1 out of 3 travel methods? Either it has a restriction or it doesn't and as far as I remember it doesn't, expecially for the toon I used to test it who has been there dozens of times over the years.
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Miragian Well-Known Member

It doesn't, I was addressing Helrfiren's issue with Obal Plains. I am unsure what the issue your having with the AoM zones is. I was able to fast travel to either.
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

A future hot fix should include the following:
    Fast Travel to Wanderer's Dock in Phantom Sea should be more reliable now for non Special Rule Servers.

~ Kaitheel