Fast Travel to EL Sends Me To Random Locs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Almee, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

Today, when using fast travel to the Enchanted Lands, on Public Test, I selected the docks but got the rings, once, and the spire another time.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Which bug were you testing that resulted in this issue?
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

I wasn't testing any specific bug.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Well, this is the forum for bug testing. If you're reporting a new bug, you should either post in the bug forum or just ask Accendo to move this post over there.
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

I ran through this a couple of dozen times last night on Test and couldn't reproduce it. The only time I got dumped at the spire or the ring was when I asked for them. Asking for docks got docks every time so I'm not seeing any evidence of a bug, neither have I seen any other reports of a problem. And at the time of this thread posting Test would have been on the same code as all the live servers.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'm suspecting the rings or the spires were probably selected instead of the docks. Some people don't know when there is more than one location you have to choose the location you want to go to.
  7. Almee Well-Known Member

I wasn't confused about the location I clicked. After the first time I double checked to make sure I chose docks.
    Twyla likes this.